• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw this guy squatting at the smith machine with the most awesome bum tuck I have ever seen. It was a sight to watch, the bum curling underneath him as he descended, like a snail. I doubt his lower back would've enjoyed the experience though.
Next to him was another kid at the squat rack, but only managing wobbly quarter reppers @ 40kg. wowses.

Saw this guy squatting at the smith machine with the most awesome bum tuck I have ever seen. It was a sight to watch, the bum curling underneath him as he descended,

Lol dude^^^ full homo...

Were you fapping when you typed this???

Never call it "awesome bum tuck"....

3-4 hotties at the gym are starting to wear makeup now

They were all hardcore female trainers / not as hardcore now with the makeup on.

Was at the footy stadium gym today for a swim & poked my head into the weights room to say hi to a mate. I saw a guy on the smith machine (which also has a chin up bar on the front of it)
He got the bar to the top rung, then got on the chin up bar, pulled himself right up & put his feet across & onto the other bar. He was about 2m off the ground doing horizontal pull ups...

Inverted rows?
I myself, am guilty of this in between my benching sets

Edit: in my own rack.......

Last edited:
Today, one of the guys who had never squatted more than 135kg worked up in singles to 165kg. Meanwhile, some idiot (who answers to Ryan) was being a top class douche by training while wearing jeans.

Was at the footy stadium gym today for a swim & poked my head into the weights room to say hi to a mate. I saw a guy on the smith machine (which also has a chin up bar on the front of it)
He got the bar to the top rung, then got on the chin up bar, pulled himself right up & put his feet across & onto the other bar. He was about 2m off the ground doing horizontal pull ups...

Ive seen this before at my gym in the squat rack put the bar up to full height than the saftey bars to full height as well then put a bar on the rack and a bar on the saftey bars, loaded the both with about 5 plates aside.... all for horizontal pull ups, took him about 20 mins to set up!

Ok... There's this fairly harmless older dude at the gym when I go in the AM to do my sessions.

Everyone has their own routine I guess.. psyching up etc.. for a big set ; but this guy does a weird kind of shrug and puff routine into the mirror.

Wouldn't be too bad if he were say benching a good weight or curling a good weight etc.. but it's a little o.t.t. for what he's doing...

Guess he's not hurting anyone, but the real killer came when he started shrugging and dancing to a Beyoncé music video that came on... I mean seriously!