• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some dude carrying an ipad everywhere with headphones hooked up to it so he coukd listen tk music n train at the same timee..he was having a very hard time doing tbe both.

And some dude doing bouncy split squats then proceeded to do bounce leg presses where it would hit hit the top and come straight down n he woukd catch it again with hes feet. Weirdest thing ive seen. He woukdnt have any contact with it after he pushed it till it came down again. Me some dude looked st each other in embarrassment for the poor guy lol

Some dude carrying an ipad everywhere with headphones hooked up to it so he coukd listen tk music n train at the same timee..he was having a very hard time doing tbe both.

And some dude doing bouncy split squats then proceeded to do bounce leg presses where it would hit hit the top and come straight down n he woukd catch it again with hes feet. Weirdest thing ive seen. He woukdnt have any contact with it after he pushed it till it came down again. Me some dude looked st each other in embarrassment for the poor guy lol

Sounds similar to a plyo swing? Great for explosive power, you can do same thing with jump squat, just have to be careful leg press definitely safer.

View attachment 7144
I've been training my brother and his mate since January now. Both have lost over 7kgs each! I hit them with this workout yesterday. They were hurting and on the ground at the end telling me what a kent I was! Hahah

Stolen... will give that a go this arvo..

Sweet mate! If you don't have a punching bag, shadow boxing will do. It's a tough one. The run is more like 300m what the boys do (4th telegraph pole away from my place and back).
Let me know how you go. The minute of burpees really knocked them around.
?

I can do a minute of burpees. There won't be many burpees in that minute, but that's not the point :p

Today I saw Nick benching with a foam board strapped to his chest. Fair enough, I guess.

First time poster, in my 8 years of going to gym i have never ever everrrr seen anything like this ever haha
geryjuba.jpg

^^ Reposted for you the right way up. Hurt my neck trying to see it before. Lol wtf

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 300
I can't work out what the guy sitting down is doing.
Looks like he has his hand up the shirt of the guy or girl doing pullovers??

WTF??

I can't work out what the guy sitting down is doing.
Looks like he has his hand up the shirt of the guy or girl doing pullovers??

WTF??

Dude thats his son, he did this on the bench press as well, it has got me fucked hahah

cool a classic move from the 40's and 50's. Better to use your old man or son to straddle you than a mate or worst a stranger. Although a gym bunny wouldn't be to bad? Try it with your missus naked, see how many reps you can get :)

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk 2

cool a classic move from the 40's and 50's. Better to use your old man or son to straddle you than a mate or worst a stranger. Although a gym bunny wouldn't be to bad? Try it with your missus naked, see how many reps you can get :)

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like it might divert too much blood and attention to other areas.

What do they call the move?? Gay lifting?? Or incest lifting in this case??

Why is he playing with his nipples while he lifts:confused:

Hahaha donkey calf raises, heres another for everyone, this has just got me fucked hahah
a6e3a3yh.jpg
andd to top it off there both wearing thongs!!