• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
courtesy of the reddits:

Z4KdKai.jpg

What's wrong with that? She's wearing gloves.

Plus she want's to get a good burn in her hammies as well!

wasn't in the gym, but I saw a guy walking along a footpath coming back from his shopping and he was doing bicep curls with his 2 full shopping bags. I was driving past and wasn't sure I was seeing things right so I pulled over for a better look. He then stopped walking, went over to a front yard fence and sat on it while doing skull crushers with those fucking Coles shopping bags. Epic.

wasn't in the gym, but I saw a guy walking along a footpath coming back from his shopping and he was doing bicep curls with his 2 full shopping bags. I was driving past and wasn't sure I was seeing things right so I pulled over for a better look. He then stopped walking, went over to a front yard fence and sat on it while doing skull crushers with those fucking Coles shopping bags. Epic.

Sometimes u just gotta make due wit wat u have :p

I saw my wife finishing off a long workout with some light squats !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyaLwgU-Hq4"]Toni squat 60 x 12 - YouTube[/ame]

That is awesome. Was the dude in shape tho?

Guarantee you that cats been to prison.

The funny part is he actually stopped he's car to have a geez haha should of asked him if he needs a spot bra :)

Infomercial for the you beaut Bowflex on the tv between film clips, complete with the line "stop wasting your money on expensive gyms"

bowflex-sport.jpg

25ez7rt.jpg

Was at the pool at the gym today and saw Grant Hackett (not swimming) but having a coffee in the gym cafe. Hes a big man!!! Looked about 6'6??
yep, he's 1.97m (thanks wikipedia)

PS I was in the 1st lane obviously! lol

25ez7rt.jpg

Was at the pool at the gym today and saw Grant Hackett (not swimming) but having a coffee in the gym cafe. Hes a big man!!! Looked about 6'6??

Should of asked about he's apparatment lol

^^^ i hate to be a grammar nazi but it hurts my head to read your posts everytime you say he's when it should be his*. i keep reading the sentence as he is (he's the contraction of he is) and nothing makes any sense lol

If you want a good perve its oday here at UTS tomorrow

A couple of teens fooling around with dumbell raises and doing 10000 reps in the shrug machine... didn't once touch a barbell. :(