• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
2 PT's training each other on shoulders, started to seated DB shoulder press on 1/4 ROM if that and then jumped I onto the smith machine for some more ohp once again at 1/4 rom, all the time pumping each other up about how good form each other had.....

Must have been partials day.....

Bloke at our work gym, goes outside for a smoke then walks straight into the gym, does a couple of leg extensions, walks to the leg press, does a couple of reps and walks out.

Saw some curls, lying flat on the seated cable row seat, curling the weight back up to his face.

It's probably effective in some way, but I'm just not sure why you would choose to do that instead of the 1000 other curl variations..

Saw some curls, lying flat on the seated cable row seat, curling the weight back up to his face.

It's probably effective in some way, but I'm just not sure why you would choose to do that instead of the 1000 other curl variations..

Constant tension im thinking.... Sounds pretty decent to be honest, may try it out... Wouldnt try it if i didnt have a home gym though...

A retarted dumb brain dead pansy nancy boy disgrace of a human being doing deadlifts on the smith machine. I was ready to wash he's mouth out with soap. Seeing that stuff hurts my feelings it really nearly makes me cry :(

A retarted dumb brain dead pansy nancy boy disgrace of a human being doing deadlifts on the smith machine. I was ready to wash he's mouth out with soap. Seeing that stuff hurts my feelings it really nearly makes me cry :(

You really let it get to you that much?
I couldn't give a stuff about what others are doing while I'm working out.

got a mate who posted on fb about his deadlifts finally up to 105x5.
the accompanying picture showed the weights stacked on the smith machine haha. wasnt too happy when i suggested that the unloaded smith was probably not 20kg of resistance. :p

said the free weight bb's were in use. (do something else!!??)

the accompanying picture showed the weights stacked on the smith machine haha. wasnt too happy when i suggested that the unloaded smith was probably not 20kg of resistance. :p

lol shot down :D

Wasn't prob the dude I saw! But If so he will snap he's spine soon lol

Last edited:
You really let it get to you that much?
I couldn't give a stuff about what others are doing while I'm working out.

Lolll I was just being drastic I couldn't give two shits I was hopping he would herniate a disc to learn a lesson coz I'm an asshole lmaooo !! Nah it's just pointless there's about one month left before the last remaining resolution parasites drop out :)

I wish the resolutioners leave my gym as well. Too many clueless kids training in packs, hi-fiving each other for doing quarter rep squats and swing-the-axe curls.

Be honest, the guy in the smith machine was you.

Today in the gym, I saw squats, squats and more squats.

One of the funniest specials i've seen in a while:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAqM1qxsgo"]Bill Burr Special Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Eager to check out Ari Shaffirs - Passive Agressive special though....

Fail.....was meant to post this in the OT

Last edited: