• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today I saw a dude performing what he says were "Bicep Curls" on the smith machine... can it really be called a curl if the bar is fixed in the vertical plane?????? LOLLLLZZ

I didn't get to the gym today...guess that just means I'll have to do today's workout on top of tomorrow's normal one. That'll fill in some time.

Whilst not in the gym, I saw a women's fitness magazine ad on the side of the bus that said "midriff not powerlift." I felt a bit sad seeing that.

9 blokes in my field of view at one point. 8 doing bicep curls, 1 doing tricep push downs.

So glad I don't go o a commercial gym.

We had a mid life crisis bloke at the range giving advice to some impressionable potato shaped people on how they could have arms (biceps) like his.

He had perfect hair yeah yeah, tanned where he shouldn't be and zero development anywhere else. We were all wearing guns so I tried my best to be polite.

There wasn't much meet on him anyway and the biceps would have been rather chewy.

lol..

was out last night in the city...saw a bucks night group (which is cool)...but. they had a baywatch theme going(why???) so just the shorts and the life saver thingo. well muscled up top...no trace of back work or leg work though :banghead:

saw a couple of girls point out this fact. made my night.

So glad I don't go o a commercial gym.

We had a mid life crisis bloke at the range giving advice to some impressionable potato shaped people on how they could have arms (biceps) like his.

He had perfect hair yeah yeah, tanned where he shouldn't be and zero development anywhere else. We were all wearing guns so I tried my best to be polite.

There wasn't much meet on him anyway and the biceps would have been rather chewy.

I'm not polite is tell him to fuck off and stop interrupting me :)

66D36003-AC9D-4226-9152-ED07EA09F8C2-770-0000006AB6944B17_zps7f8eb9b6.jpg

Hahaha I wish my gym was like that, not the anorexic types that walk in the treadmill for hours at a time, thinking that they are "hawt"

Hahaha I wish my gym was like that, not the anorexic types that walk in the treadmill for hours at a time, thinking that they are "hawt"

Wonder if a woman's prison looks anything like this. Only place I could imagine a bunch on women actually using free weights.

A screen on the wall in the Kwinana Rec Center yesterday, extolling the virtues of a fitness boot camp:

Get fit! Tone up! Lose your unwanted pregnancy

Anywhere else it would be a typo. Here I'm not so sure.

A screen on the wall in the Kwinana Rec Center yesterday, extolling the virtues of a fitness boot camp:

Get fit! Tone up! Lose your unwanted pregnancy

Anywhere else it would be a typo. Here I'm not so sure.

You need a pic of that, IT IS GOLD!!!!!!

I saw my cats willy... srs...

sits on a cushion decides to face towards me, put his leg behind his head and clean his penis...

Did lol though