• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha yeah I swear this one lady comes in, wonders around, grabs a free apple (free bowl), sits down on the comfy leather couch, reads the free magazine, refills her water bottle about 2 times, uses the free Wi-Fi on her phone for ages then leaves without doing a single workout.

I was sadly a member of jetts on arvo shift with no other gyms around lolll I wish they had a bath I'd bring my own ice bags and take ice baths there haha

Haha yeah I swear this one lady comes in, wonders around, grabs a free apple (free bowl), sits down on the comfy leather couch, reads the free magazine, refills her water bottle about 2 times, uses the free Wi-Fi on her phone for ages then leaves without doing a single workout.

Yep then gets home and tells hubby how hard she has been training, all the while he feeds the kids, and prepares dinner while she chillaxes for an hour:rolleyes:

I meant his post.

I know the exercise is valid, that's why I didn't understand whether he was having a go at the exercise or seeing something that I wasn't seeing.

Can't stand skinny ****s using the bikes and treadmill for ages then wondering over and doing 2 sets of 12.5kg curls then going......

^ yeah, one of them was on the bike prolly pedalling at 1 rev every 2 seconds the whole time I was there for my workout. Was more mesmerised by the game of sudouku she was playing on the machine's screen, and chatting on her iphone.

But Undercover, dontchu know that cardio burns teh fat and curl build teh musclez, so those guys are gonna end up shredded like a pro?
I meant his post.

I know the exercise is valid, that's why I didn't understand whether he was having a go at the exercise or seeing something that I wasn't seeing.
Ah, I see.

I meant his post.

I was laughing at the runt on the bosu planking bro lol I rememberd that other core exercise And posted coz there both funny things u don't c everyday!

I think the cardio equipment should give anybody under 20% BF electric shocks :)

Saw 2 skinny dudes one skin and bone and the other fat skinny. They where taking selfies of then selves i caught a glimpse of them uploading on to Instagram. The skin and bone dude was taking pics of he's abs he was around 65 kgs the other doing some retarded most muscular while trying to hold the phone straight. They took more photos then reps and concluded on too the machine press and assisting each other in forcing out reps . Fkn noobs lolll they crack me up I'm Gunna start snapping pics of these morons and exposing them for the oxygen thieves they are !!!!

Theres this skinny bloke that rocks up every saturday and I swear he has ADD.. he'll do a set on a machine, look around nervously then beeline it to the next machine that catches his eye. He starts copying what everyone else is doing too - like when I was doing MP he would pick up a 20kg barbell from the rack, press 2 or 3 times with it then throw it on the floor (not the rack) before going onto the next machine he sees. When he walked out the other day he was nursing his shoulder, I think he must have hurt himself rofl

Saw 2 skinny dudes one skin and bone and the other fat skinny. They where taking selfies of then selves i caught a glimpse of them uploading on to Instagram. The skin and bone dude was taking pics of he's abs he was around 65 kgs the other doing some retarded most muscular while trying to hold the phone straight. They took more photos then reps and concluded on too the machine press and assisting each other in forcing out reps . Fkn noobs lolll they crack me up I'm Gunna start snapping pics of these morons and exposing them for the oxygen thieves they are !!!!
If these guys ever put on some muscle, by the sounds of it they'll have some reliable photos to compare before vs after. IJS.

Training for 'The Matrix'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-6TdtmFhE0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited: