• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a guy (squat suit and knee wraps) attempting about 280kg in the monolift today (edit : my workout partner counted 300 odd, but i'm thinking he was wrong at this point)

Last edited:
Shitload of resolutioners in the gym over the last couple of weeks..

Groups of guys doing synchronized 5 kg dumbbell curls, ending with them all dropping them on the ground and leaving them there instead of placing them back on the rack in front of them.

1/4 ROM bench presses without a spotter or safety bars, ending with one guy getting pinned under 60kg. He then did the same on incline 5 minutes later.

Guys half my size with the tightest singlets they could find, walking around with some serious Invisible Lat Syndrome going on..

I normally train around lunch time or even earlier lately, so when I showed up at the gym just after 5pm this afternoon, I was expecting to see some different faces to what I'm used to.

Nope. Exact same people who are there training when I'm there at 10am or at 1pm are there when I show up at 5pm. I'm starting to think the gym might be their permanent place of resisdence.

Freaky. Be on your guard mate something is not right !!!

There's one girl who is at the gym every time I'm there, no matter if I'm there in the morning, mid afternoon, or late at night. I think she lives there.

agazame9.jpg

Wasn't in the gym, but was in the Sunday telegraph! What the fuck! Like people need anymore excuses to stay fat and lazy!

Oh yeah, and buy my shake (which is probably higher in sugar than coke) instead!

The bosu ball allows/compensates for the natural bending of the knees when planking! So much better for them than squatting ;)

24/7 Gym. Go figure right? No staff to ever clean them and great place for a turd on the run. I honestly think people sign up to use the toilet/shower (quite fancy) in an emergency haha.

24/7 Gym. Go figure right? No staff to ever clean them and great place for a turd on the run. I honestly think people sign up to use the toilet/shower (quite fancy) in an emergency haha.

Dido loll jetts is the perfect place to go for a shave or shower or bog and just whatever the fuck u want for a 10 buck p/w loollll

Dido loll jetts is the perfect place to go for a shave or shower or bog and just whatever the fuck u want for a 10 buck p/w loollll

Haha yeah I swear this one lady comes in, wonders around, grabs a free apple (free bowl), sits down on the comfy leather couch, reads the free magazine, refills her water bottle about 2 times, uses the free Wi-Fi on her phone for ages then leaves without doing a single workout.