• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You should keep a copy of the below picture in your wallet to hand out to douchebags like this guy.

jackie-chan-wtf.png

I like that. Print it out on a business card and hand them out to people who give me that impression.

Sorry but what's wrong with that? If the girls were 1st time and have very weak legs then basically any leg exercise will strengthen the quads.
I am training 1 girl at the moment where she can hardly squat her own body weight!!!

Yep can't see a problem with that either TBH.

saw a bloke come in did about 20-30mins warm up on the treadmill, jumped off did some stretches for another 10minutes , walked over and did one set of weighted back extensions , and then left

saw a bloke come in did about 20-30mins warm up on the treadmill, jumped off did some stretches for another 10minutes , walked over and did one set of weighted back extensions , and then left

Im quite proud of having never touched a treadmill in my life. Plenty of weirdos on them in this thread.

Im quite proud of having never touched a treadmill in my life. Plenty of weirdos on them in this thread.

You're missing out. Put treadmill at 5% incline, don't turn it on, sprint, short rest, repeat. Better than the prowler.

don't turn the treadmill on?
you sure about that lol

Useless if it is turned on. Can't move fast enough for you. Try it, though you will probably quit before you hit 10 reps of 50 strides with 30s rest or not do it hard enough.

forgot about what i overhead in the gym
bloke on the bench press says to his spotter " i need some help in getting it up "
quite innocent words , but it made me crack up

I saw a heavenly blessed beauty walk into the gym lastnight.

She does weights and cardio.

One of the few chicks that really gets stuck into weights and she had a log book and records all her lifts.

She's cute too.

She has been targeted for Shermination.

Had a young Asian guy at work today-I was making a weights program for him. I asked him if he had any questions, he asked me "Is there any exercises that will make me taller?"

... Felt sorry for him lol.

Apparently a trainer at another gym said that chin-ups will make him taller, haha...

I saw a heavenly blessed beauty walk into the gym lastnight.

She does weights and cardio.

One of the few chicks that really gets stuck into weights and she had a log book and records all her lifts.

She's cute too.

She has been targeted for Shermination.

Rofl, you are a funny man, I enjoy your tales of lust.

Had a young Asian guy at work today-I was making a weights program for him. I asked him if he had any questions, he asked me "Is there any exercises that will make me taller?"

... Felt sorry for him lol.

Apparently a trainer at another gym said that chin-ups will make him taller, haha...

sounds legit.

Just like guys saying hanging off a bar stretching will make you taller lol