• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
a guy at gym tonight has torn both his quads attempting a squat PB. 285kg.

Didn't see it but arrived intime to help load him into an ambulance.

Really feel for the guy he is always helpful great to chat to.

Now he potentially can't work for months, won't walk for months, possibly wont squat again.

I hope he has heaps of sick/holiday pay or income insurance.

Last edited:
a guy at gym tonight has torn both his quads attempting a squat PB. 285kg.

Didn't see it but arrived intime to help load him into an ambulance.

Really feel for the guy he is always helpful great to chat to.

Now he potentially can't work for months, won't walk for months, possibly wont squat again.

I hope he has heaps of sick/holiday pay or income insurance.

That's fucked up. As a self employed tradesman that situation scares the shit out of me. Lucky I only squat 284

Today in the gym, I saw penis.

Not really, but I think I head-butted my spot in crotch when setting up for the bench press.

Today in the gym, I saw penis.

Not really, but I think I head-butted my spot in crotch when setting up for the bench press.

Awkward. Could you look each other in the eye afterwards? If not, then yep, you nailed him (assuming not homo).

Try not looking up your spotters shorts when there's a big tear in them and he politely points out "don't look at my hole" when he bends over to lift off the bar!

D
You taken any photos from the yoga 'gym' you've been going to? ;)

Sorry, no. Nowhere to hide the phone/ camera. Maybe once I've gotten to know everyone a bit better they might consent to a few snatch^w action shots.

Forum ladies, how many lessons do ya reckon I should wait before asking if I can take photos to post on da interwebs? What about group hugs? (more interested in responses to the latter question, btw) :D

You're right! Definately a poor attempt at a pick up line. I'm sure one of the boys could put it to use!

For the sake of not embarrassing your wife.....never!
Unless they add you on facebook :)

Never? That's disappointing. Not even group hugs?

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the single guys on the forum. Oh, and DKD.

Over to you wingman, kfg and callan.

Heres what i saw in the gym last visit. 2 power racks and 2 platforms in use by 4 lifters.

Me doing angle presses. Thats where you do military presses but have the bar on an angle because i set the jhooks unevenly.

Heres what i saw in the gym last visit. 2 power racks and 2 platforms in use by 4 lifters.

Me doing angle presses. Thats where you do military presses but have the bar on an angle because i set the jhooks unevenly.

lol...I have done something similar, was doing DB overhead presses and had a 25 in the right hand, a 27.5 in the left...I got through 2 sets wondering why my left failed first hahahahaha...then I realised, D'oh!!!