• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i actually was filming my set, true story, then i just walked around with my camera on record still.

Whilst the recording may not get you in trouble public posting the image/video and referring to it in a sexual way will. So keep it to yourself OR give it to us all in a non public format.......

i actually was filming my set, true story, then i just walked around with my camera on record still.
Liam , my name is Detective Stabler of ASIOs Online Protection Squad. What you have posted in this thread violates sections 10,11 and 18 of the Privacy Act 1988. These charges carry a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison.

Please turn yourself in to your local police station immediately so that we can proceed with these matters.

Gym got enough complaints, now have "some" room on two chin racks. My olympic platform still up against the wall though

imagehfh.jpg

Liam, my name is Detective Stabler of ASIOs Online Protection Squad. What you have posted in this thread violates sections 10,11 and 18 of the Privacy Act 1988. These charges carry a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison.

Please turn yourself in to your local police station immediately so that we can proceed with these matters.

dkd

i never knew posting pics of other people could actually mean trouble? I see it all the time on other forums, especially bb.com? (yes some of them are sexual).

How is it different from posting a picture of a guy curling in the squat rack, and laughing at them? Well yes its different, but you know what im trying to say.

Last edited:
Saw a dude deadlifting 60kg with straps.

So I proceeded to lift 160kg without straps at the same time.

Unfortunately I've never seen anyone deadlift over 100 in my gym, however I know some do... just never see it. Actually have seen straps used on 60-80kg 3 times now.

Training in 'The Cave today some random door knocker comes in,
"Are you the home owner"
"No, I just train here"
"Can I do a set?"
"Sure"
**Ugly Bench**
"Dude thats the uglist Bench I ever seen" Proceed to coaching Bench to door knocker....
He then moves on to power cleans (needed a LOT of work)
I then kicked him out when he started doing Bicep curls on a platform!

tonight the big guy was doing deadlifts, he has teh bar out of the rack, on the floor with well over 300kg on it, as he was off doing something, a young maybe 18yo chick grabbed another bar, put it in the rack, and proceded to do 40kg half squats, for sets..(yes she was kinda hot, lycra and all,, and NO I didnt take pics.)

personally i thought, its either ignorant or just ballsy to do that, considering there was about 20 guys watching the deadlifts.

The big guy was getting suited, when she started again, so he unsuited and waited,

He was way more polite than i would have been, considering the effort required to get ready, and the lift he was about to undertake, Which he got nicely.

He is a very humble guy, with much patience, and awsome to watch.

u find some of the bigger/stronger guys are very down to earth and helpful. They let the weights do the talking.

Then again.. who deosn't like looking at a chick in lycra doing ANY exercise not to mention half squats!!

u find some of the bigger/stronger guys are very down to earth and helpful. They let the weights do the talking.

Then again.. who deosn't like looking at a chick in lycra doing ANY exercise not to mention half squats!!

Agree he is one of the most laid back, and encouraging guys I have met

The lycra may have been a bargining point,

But She was just totally oblivious to what was happening , and she had to step over the loaded bar, dodge benchs and bodies.. lol

umm had a wtf moment at gym this morning.

Got in early, hoping im the only one there (so i can run around naked), but its pretty packed.

So 2nd exercise, i start doing seated dumbbell shoulder press. A lady is curling behind me, while curling making grunting noises, and saying , "yes, yes", "oh yeah," sounding like shes getting penetrated or something wtf. oh, and she wasn't hot so it defiantly didn't fit.

umm had a wtf moment at gym this morning.

Got in early, hoping im the only one there (so i can run around naked), but its pretty packed.

So 2nd exercise, i start doing seated dumbbell shoulder press. A lady is curling behind me, while curling making grunting noises, and saying , "yes, yes", "oh yeah," sounding like shes getting penetrated or something wtf. oh, and she wasn't hot so it defiantly didn't fit.
You back training at fernwood again bro :D