• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What the hell was that. My little sister could press that with 4 big guys helping.

I bet that kid couldnt even squat 100kg

I think it was more about his range of motion, looked like he was doing calf raises to me :p lol

saw some dude in the gym in square toed black dress shoes doing weights.. got bit dressed up for the occassion i think.

saw some dude in the gym in square toed black dress shoes doing weights.. got bit dressed up for the occassion i think.

dress shoes are awesome for squatting and olympic lifts :D

slightly elevated heel and usually a non-compressible sole = win!

although it is a little wanky

A powerlifter at Melb Uni trains in business work shoes.
You also see quite a few people in tradies boots.

Today I saw a chick deadlifting, only 40kg, but it turned me on. Then she went and did a whole bunch of weird ass exercises and I was immediately turned off.

Today I saw a chick deadlifting, only 40kg, but it turned me on. Then she went and did a whole bunch of weird ass exercises and I was immediately turned off.

know what you mean, is a chick at my gym she does deads, squats, cleans, something about the lifts makes it hot :p

i love it when a girl does deep squats and deadlifts in my gym, although ive only seen it once or twice its still quite impressive

I love it when girls do tricep kickbacks (knee on bench support only) and when they do jackknifes on a swissball. Does that mean I love those exercises?

I love it when girls do tricep kickbacks (knee on bench support only) and when they do jackknifes on a swissball. Does that mean I love those exercises?

ask if they need a spot, bent row spotting is needed as well

some beast at my gym pressing 40kg dumbbell one hand above his head for reps, very impressive.

Today during my workout some guys asked me how old i was and my squatting is quite impressive, feels good.