• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Toughen up princess. The same thing happens when you paddle out for a surf, roll into the skatepark, run onto the footy feild, do your shopping, walk into a nightclub and show up for work. Lighten up! people observe others and if they are lucky see something interesting, different and get a laugh... it keeps things interesting mate.

Simmer down skirt. There's a difference between giving advice on the bleedingly obvious and sounding smart, or remaining contextually relevant to the post made. You're right about all of that shit, but you'd have to be a dribbling retard to not know it.

I guess I just had higher expectations of people that are so worried about their body image;

In my mind it makes sense to improve the same gears upstairs also.
Being judgmental pricks is not a product of that.

I'm not saying I shop at Supre for saying what I said, that's just a mouth full of sweaty-mens balls talking. I'm stating that a gym should be where people can go to knuckle down about improving their life, for all reasons.

This shouldn't have to go hand in hand with chest-beating window-lickers that reservedly smirk around feeling amazing because they know things people like me don't.

That's just complete and utter wankerism.
As is trying to justify it.

I'm only there to mind my own business and do what I can to be healthy and get stronger

Good on you for joining a gym mate.
You're there for yourself, to get healthy and stronger, as you said.
So who cares about what other people are thinking?

guys I started this thread as a way to post day to day stuff we see. sure not everybody who walks in a gym knows what their doing but just turning up and making sn effort is better than 90% of the population.

But as humans a lot of people judge its a fact.

If i see a person doing stupid shit in the gym i have a chuckle on.the inside and carry on with the workout.

i saw lots of water!

802d1294839469-dales-9-month-bulk-169013_490860131522_731011522_6233522_5633493_n.jpg

If your gym doesn't get cleaned up, move to Quebec.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgJXgLyIQPk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Privilège Gym[/ame]

haha that black guy doing cable crossovers was hilarious. PS wish chicks like that would frequent my gym.

Back in 1991 at Golds gym Perth- some guy was doing some squats and carrying on and causing a scene on 180kg,average weight, when Bill Kazmaier came in with street clothes on, the nutball obviously didnt know who he was, he said can i work in, he took the bar from the racks, and did 4 easy reps behind the neck press,standing, could of gone close to 220kg. :eek:

Simmer down skirt.

Best thing youv'e said so far mate! haha

But to the point, you come on here knowing sweet fa about anything and judge the whole forum off of one thread, which is meant for shits and giggles and then expect these same chest-beating window-lickers to help you?

Lucky for you, the ausbb community are knowledgable, friendly and always willing to help, should someone be genuine and willing to listen.

Iv'e read your thread, and should you take in the advice that has been given and put it into practice, you will be well ahead of most people in the same boat. Beleive it or not, stick around on your journey and these same judgemental pricks will be here to offer you advice, encouragement and congratulations on your triumph's.

Enjoy your stay on the forum and best of luck with your endevours.

I go to Fitness First in Hornsby (Sydney), anyone near there?

Saw this douchefag doing almost 1/4 squats with like 130kg, he thought he was tough, I think he was offended by me borderline laughing at him. He left and didnt put his weights back!

This other guy, he weighed like 50kg with his cloths and ipod doing curls in the squat rack, using the EZ bar! He was curling like 50kgs, doing a rep range of 1 with HORRIBLE form, and the EZ bar doesnt rack properly in the rack, so it was sitting off in an angle, and I needed to squat. I was like "do you have may sets left" and he said he would be 5 minutes, so i was like "ok ill wait for you to finish your curls in the SQUAT RACK". He said it was too hard to lift 50kg off the floor so he needed to rack. Needless to say I stood there and stared at him till he finished his sets. It took all my will and strength to not chew him out. A week or so later I saw him at the gym doing curls again, but lucky he was off with the other bicep warriors doing db curls.

Back in 1991 at Golds gym Perth- some guy was doing some squats and carrying on and causing a scene on 180kg,average weight, when Bill Kazmaier came in with street clothes on, the nutball obviously didnt know who he was, he said can i work in, he took the bar from the racks, and did 4 easy reps behind the neck press,standing, could of gone close to 220kg. :eek:

I would pay to see that

As per my training log

- guy (who is studying to be a PT) doing 1/4 squats in a powerlifting stance (and only for 5-6 reps) with 60kg. He then started doing bent over rows and military presses with the same weight (both had terrible ROMs though)

Romp

- just go in there, do your stuff, don't worry about what random X, Y, Z think of your workout, and what's the problem? Who cares who's checking out your form or casting judgments - that's their problem. You're there to train.

Best thing youv'e said so far mate! haha

But to the point, you come on here knowing sweet fa about anything and judge the whole forum off of one thread, which is meant for shits and giggles and then expect these same chest-beating window-lickers to help you?

Lucky for you, the ausbb community are knowledgable, friendly and always willing to help, should someone be genuine and willing to listen.

Iv'e read your thread, and should you take in the advice that has been given and put it into practice, you will be well ahead of most people in the same boat. Beleive it or not, stick around on your journey and these same judgemental pricks will be here to offer you advice, encouragement and congratulations on your triumph's.

Enjoy your stay on the forum and best of luck with your endevours.

You've given sound advice and you're a good sort Macca, so it's probably worth telling you I was talking to 1 person, not the whole forum :D