• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
was at 5 star gym in thomo the other day, saw a guy doing db bench with one 20kg dumbell and one 15kg db. Some guy walked up to him and asked if he perhaps got abit confused or anything, he replied "my left arm is weaker than my right" lmao

I went and did 30mins of stationary bike and 4 or 5 sets of leg press with max weights (pin style machine) and a few sets of squats. I was in and out really quickly. So I guess Im here admitting I went to the gym and did shit all. But I think I will use that leg press machine from now on its a great warm up for the legs really gets the blood flowing.

pfft scapula,.... patela,..... same thing lol

Anyways you should get hold of her friend one day, if you see her training alone, let her know they are doing a great job, but here are a few things to try, if she says anything tell her that her alpha frind doesnt really know what she is saying , (point out the scapula patela mixup) get her doing a pb your way,....godlike ness will be yours!.

pfft patela,....patella,....same thing lol :p:p

:D

I went and did 30mins of stationary bike and 4 or 5 sets of leg press with max weights (pin style machine) and a few sets of squats. I was in and out really quickly. So I guess Im here admitting I went to the gym and did shit all. But I think I will use that leg press machine from now on its a great warm up for the legs really gets the blood flowing.

Nothing wrong with that Kindred, keep it up. Now if you came in and did curls...

I saw my gym playing Hi5 Justin Beiber amongst other gayest of the gayass songs - I hate training there if it wern't for being one of the biggest FF gyms in Sydney

I saw someone doing vigorous seated alternating dumbbell OHP...

While sitting on, and actually pumping away on the leg extension machine!

I saw this hot trainer who has no idea dont really know what she was teaching her clinet sort of like a variation of front and side laterals but she is soo hot I had a good stare at her arse.

The only reason I'm stilling going to a comercial gym, even though now they have a separate girls section but all the really hot ones seem to want to show off in the main section :D.

Some of them are basically in there undies doing all this bent over shit omg.

Last edited:
The good looking ones always do bent over tricep kickbacks on the benches in the main area in black leotards and thong. We know they showing off and that we are staring. Everything is right in the world.

The good looking ones always do bent over tricep kickbacks on the benches in the main area in black leotards and thong. We know they showing off and that we are staring. Everything is right in the world.

Ceffo,

I hope you are doing this in your rest periods as I am sure you learnt your lesson from the last incident.

David