• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not what I have seen.. It's what I haven't seen ALL THIS WEEK. Not one person using the squat rack this ENTIRE WEEK (been to the gym 4 times). Several nights it was so packed I couldn't even get near the free weights area/benches where all the brocurlers hang out. Yet the squat rack was a ghost town.

I don't think they realize that what carries them around are actually muscles.

Not what I have seen.. It's what I haven't seen ALL THIS WEEK. Not one person using the squat rack this ENTIRE WEEK (been to the gym 4 times). Several nights it was so packed I couldn't even get near the free weights area/benches where all the brocurlers hang out. Yet the squat rack was a ghost town.

I don't think they realize that what carries them around are actually muscles.

Lucky you

we have to fight to use our gyms only squat rack

Yeah I guess. I do really enjoy leg days, because I can totally relax & pick from whatever exercise/machine I want. I know for a fact no one will be using it.

lol This made me laugh! But it's saaaaaaad.

Boys may think that 'curls get the girls' but you gotta have wheels to match damnit! lol

91 year old lady in a class I take at the gym wanting to 'tone up' and do crunches to lose belly fat :eek: lol.

91 year old lady in a class I take at the gym wanting to 'tone up' and do crunches to lose belly fat :eek: lol.

awww she's awesome! Toning up at 91?????? faarrkkk

I just hope I'm still alive at that point in my life. lol

Good on her!

/respect

saw the most strangest thing tonight at the new gym I'm going to.

This guy did his underhand pull down but in a seated position then as he pulled down he maneuvered off the chair sat on the floor, then repeated.

I think he saw me laugh. lol

photo of what will be me tomorrow after squats

155454_397367653629412_100000685439034_1224992_1152276866_n.jpg

^^ Hadn't done squats in nearly 2 weeks, just went light and done 40kgs for 2 sets of 10, still sore and painful to walk 2 days later :(

Hopefully by tomorrow they are good, I've missed squats.

I squatted and deadlifted today, pretty sure I'll be good as gold tomorrow.

Today at the gym I saw a blank wall. I was staring at it while I squatted. Then I vacantly gazed through people who may or may not have been doing stupid things with dumbbells while I deadlifted. Then I saw the ceiling during DBBP. Then I saw females in lycra on the treadmills as I walked to the exit.

I always want to see hilarious, dumb things in the gym so that I can report back to this thread, but it never happens :(

I squatted and deadlifted today, pretty sure I'll be good as gold tomorrow.

Today at the gym I saw a blank wall. I was staring at it while I squatted. Then I vacantly gazed through people who may or may not have been doing stupid things with dumbbells while I deadlifted. Then I saw the ceiling during DBBP. Then I saw females in lycra on the treadmills as I walked to the exit.

I always want to see hilarious, dumb things in the gym so that I can report back to this thread, but it never happens :(

Id say that is a good thing mate, after some good advice here, I just do my set, stare at the wall for my rest period and repeat...I don't see any distractions of stupidity anymore :)

Shit dude.... I take it you don't get any of your membership fees back...

I hope its a one off... Cause I'm a genesis member up here in Sydney....

S'ok - I pay weekly by direct debit. PlusFitness will take over in 4 weeks time.

The Genesis franchise group are fine - just the knob who owned the Flinders St one here has gone belly up.