• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We got 1 fat bloke he comes to the gym each day, talking to everyone, walking the treadmill (less than walking pacw) lifting weights the smallest he can find, the smallest weight stack on each machine. Even when the ac is broken not a drop of sweat is showing

I dont get why he bothers????

I saw a similar thing. Last year when I was doing morning cardio I would see the regulars there as well doing cardio. Recently I did a morning workout to catch up on one I missed and saw the same guy 6 months later looking exactly the same. All those early mornings wasted by a lazy diet.

girl leg pressing the same as I do. Admittedly, I don't like the leg press much though. (160kg)

New lady I trained. Deadlifted 100kgx3x3 with good form first time. Big potential!

Today's viewing included:

- once young woman, early 20's, with what I feel would be best described as a "beer gut" in just a boob toob and short shorts. Not impressed.

- one other woman training it what could only be described as a cheap business suit.

- side bends on the smith machine.

- one guy on the lifting platform with what I thought were wrist wraps on, deadlifting, later found out they were sweat bands.

That's all I can recall for now, there will be more.

Couple of dudes I've observed recently, possibly new to the gym. One squats with a belt and knee wraps........and 40 kg on the bar; the other does his sets and hits some weird poses in the mirror in between like he's practising for a comp.... but has no physique....amusing.

Oh and too many dudes doing mirror curls, mirror deads, mirror rows and a range of other exercised with their head looking 90 deg so they can see themselves in the mirror. Narcissistic pricks...

I often wonder after read things in this thread, if these kunce we see day in and day out are ignorant, or just oblivious..

Lmao I've foam rolled inside one of them functional crossfit racks recently, bet some kunce saw me laughed and wrote about it on a forum :D

Today, 3 young kunce, taking ages for their rest, I'd say 5 minutes talking & checking phone b/w sets.
That takes up the station way to long.

.....Must be hard doing everything right

Hahahaha

I'll happily admit that I am a weird guy at the gym. Got to mix it up and do some weird shit from time to time. Can't take it all too seriously right! It's not like I'm making a living out of training :)

saw fitness course class today at gym; most of them learning to be instructors hardly looked like they even trained.

However, pieces of paper count for everything today, albeit that a $5000 course does inform a student a lot; training experience without a piece of paper much less.

There are 2 sleaze bags in the gym who are getting worse. Every time a girl walks past; just a regular girl in regular gym clothes they'll stare while drooling until she's out of eye sight. Recently I was behind them and they were discussing the girls downstairs on the treadmills. Between sets each would run down, have a perve and run back. It's like they've never seen a naked chick before. And everyday day at the gym it's biceps and traps.

Last edited: