• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Guy doing what I thought was pretty retarded rehab stuff with a rehab physio. Standing one legged on a bosu ball and then doing skiing motions with the hands? Good mornings with a 2kg DB in each hand extended out? Or the grand finale, a plank, but with 2 bosu balls this time, legs on one hands on the other..Pity I was too gassed out to laugh, no one should have to endure that shit, rehab or not!

Last edited:
Guy doing what I thought was pretty retarded rehab stuff with a rehab physio. Standing one legged on a bosu ball and then doing skiing motions with the hands? Good mornings with a 2kg DB in each hand extended out? Or the grand finale, a plank, but with 2 bosu balls this time, legs on one hands on the other..Pity I was too gassed out to laugh, no one should have to endure that shit, rehab or not!
seems like shit which would cause further injury not rehab existing injury......standing of fucking bosu balls FFS.....

I posted on FB months ago about a guy doing squats standing on a bosu ball and how I wanted to kick the thing from under him and got a couple of people defending the exercise, crapping on about engaging your core. Of course, they were both guys who have been in the gym for 10 years and look exactly the same as when they started.

Had to train in FF in the city. Went into Pitt St not realising they have changed it into some circuits only BS. I rolled one of only 2 benches over to the side of one of the long racks to bench.

Got to see some useless kunce lead a circuit. They were doing like 5 exercises, one of which was split jerks which non of the participants had ever been taught to do.
Doing that while fatigued? I hope their insurance is paid up. Actually, I don't.

I posted on FB months ago about a guy doing squats standing on a bosu ball and how I wanted to kick the thing from under him and got a couple of people defending the exercise, crapping on about engaging your core. Of course, they were both guys who have been in the gym for 10 years and look exactly the same as when they started.

Rofl nice

Saw a PT make this guy do some sort excessively weird stuff yesterday. THis is hard to explain but he had a fit ball and was laying belly down on it, then rolling forward until he fell off then he would roll over to his side and get back onto the ball to do the same thing again for about 15m. I am unsure what the purpose of this was but it was farkin' funny to watch. This dude charges $100/hr for that haha.

picture this, gym is completely quiet no music and its just you with one guy sitting the wrong way on a ab machine with a serious look on his face slamming the thing backwards. Making this horrible squeaking sound like a messed up swing. haha poor guy man farq

later one guy was doing 1/4 squat on smith with a pad that was thicker than a sleeping bag. As soon he finished i unwrapped it threw it at the wall and proceeded to do 20kg squats like a boss. ye im just as bad as them lol

Last edited:
What business does someone have with dbs in a rack full stop?

I can only put it down to wanting to curl right up close to a mirror.

btw lol @ kunce squatting in smith machines or using those ridiculous pussy pads. I've managed to get 3 people to stop using pads by squatting with the bar across the shoulders rather than sitting it on the neck.