• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I curl in the squat rack all the time....and what

It would be great to see someone try to kick you out of it. I believe a "GTFO of my gym" would be in order.

I really don't care how any one else trains unless I am friends with them or training them myself. Otherwise do what you wish while I do what I wish. The only people whose training interests me are strong, fast and powerful people.

Wow... nice attack at me cause im a noob hey? Mate take it easy, i do keep my head down and train and bloody hard, dont really appreciate dick head comments on the "intern3t" from blokes like you, pretty disrespectful in all areas mate, you dont know me or know anything about the way i train yet you can quickly throw shit at me good on ya bud! good to see the body building/strength training forums are just as bad as most other forums, guess i will keep browsing and not bother posting. if you think i was bragging in my post you are a moron mate, but yes i do think 100kg SLDL on 20cm blocks for 10 reps is a decent weight for my current ability, if you lift more kudos to you, im not disrespecting you, im just amazed at the narrow minds a lot of the average people have in commercial gyms, i didnt name any names or target any members.... dont take offense bud jesus it is the "intern3et" after all isnt it?

And last time i looked this thread is titled "what you saw at the gym today" Doesnt that mean what you seen by looking around? Or is no one supposed to post in this thread cause we all walk around the gym with our eyes closed ffs.....

umad.jpg

I've not seen anyone curl in the power rack since I kicked those three guys out. Either word got around, or we've just been lucky.

You can curl anywhere, you can only squat in the power rack. Get out of the way.

Last edited:
I like to curl in the power rack because it makes me feel like a caged animal and i believe there is carry over from feeling like a caged animal.

Will no xplode or jack3d help climb over this massive bridge? :p Or should i buy both and mix them together with a few cans of energy drinks as well?

Back a bit more on topic.... There was a girl PT training yesterday in the gym, possibly around 30 or so wearing the ultimate ass hugging tights ive ever seen any woman wear, between her absolutely epic looks and the fact she was deep squatting and lunging in the rack beside me concentration on the task at hand was pretty difficult... was awesome to see her actually lifting some weights though, up here in far north QLD most girls seem more keen on being skinny and just not eating food than actually being toned, this chick was FIT! A couple of her clients seem pretty fit to so she must know what shes doing.

Should be pics or ban but i didnt have my phone in my pocket at the time :(

What is the purpose of this thread?

If you have the need to hang shit on other weight trainers I believe you have issues, seriously.

The purpose of the thread is to post up observations in the gym. Is it hanging shit on other trainers? If so, what do you suggest? Close thread?
Some see it has a bit of fun, some see it as hanging shit, I couldn't careless either way. :)

I don't suggest anything.
It's an observation, you're the mod you decide.

If people get shitty because of what other people are doing they are going for the wrong reason

If it's a bit of fun, I don't get the humour, is all.

I really didnt mean to hang shit on anyone, each to his own i certainly will walk up and help someone or give them advice if they look like they need it and if i can actually offer them anything usefull that wont hinder their training but certainly dont ever discourage anyone from any kind of training, anyone that trains in any aspect or area weight lifting or not should be encouraged not shot down. I see this thread as a bit of a funny read myself...

Most people on this forum know what works and what doesnt work with training and if anyone doesnt im sure if they read up more on this forum they will soon find out. It is pretty funny discussing stupid things you see though ( without putting anyone down ) and also impressive shit you see.

I don't suggest anything.
It's an observation, you're the mod you decide.

If people get shitty because of what other people are doing they are going for the wrong reason

If it's a bit of fun, I don't get the humour, is all.
Well if too many people are offended by it, I'll nuke it. You are the members, you tell me. I don't have a problem with it.

Last edited:
I have seen some guys squatting in the rack... the other way. No problem with it its just different...