• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw a bloke in the camp gym, about 5 foot tall, very overweight talking on his phone while sitting on the leg extension. He did about half a dozen reps in the time it took me to do my 5x5 deadlifts...

Driving through suburbia yesterday and saw 4 guys working out top less taking turns with the dumbbells and monkey bars and watching each other. Must have been bicep day.

Same as usual here this morning.. loads of women in lycra working out... Love my gym.

Saw one guy doing some lateral raises, movement was great... Movement of the weights wasn't lol

Omw out saw the same guy doing the same exercise..

Last edited:
Saw a guy doing speed deadlifts and then walking around doing handstands.

Then he was waiting for a client and appeared very bored so attempted to balance on one leg on a bosu ball.

Oh wait, that was me :p IDGAF.
i-do-what-i-want-22875-1277341571-14.jpg

Saw a guy doing speed deadlifts and then walking around doing handstands.

Then he was waiting for a client and appeared very bored so attempted to balance on one leg on a bosu ball.

Oh wait, that was me :p IDGAF.
View attachment 9829

Lol.

One day I was balancing on the bosu ball. Over corrected, fell off backwards and smashed my head on the ground. Half knocked myself out. Took me about 10 minutes to get up off the ground.

oh $hit, If I got more injured from doing something dumb like that I'd be pretty pissed!

I see people using them all the time for this stuff. Squats mainly. Tried a couple, easy as. I don't see what the fuss is about.

It depends whether the squats were BW or with a BB haha. I've seen womenz hop on with 15kg BB on their back and then failing miserably haha. It takes strength not to laugh out loud in those situations.

A middle-aged deconditioned woman was in the gym today doing overhead partial squats with 10kg, while the "trainer" looked on bored. That'll substantially contribute to the woman's quality of life.

Osteoporosis and sacropenia. These are latin words meaning, "what happens when you hire most personal trainers."

I saw an absolute glamour today at our gym which I had never seen before, yet I was disgusted with her complete lack of work ethic ever....

First off I saw her on the rower, I sware if she had of gone any slow or with any less intensity she would have stopped or fallen off, then she moved onto the stationary bike where nothing changed, then it was off to a class where she couldn't even get the concept of a rope slam even after being shown by 2 different people and watching others do it, then doing stationary squats against a wall was lucky if it was 1/4 ROM.

All the while rocking some awesome cans and very tidy although not well built rig.......

still confused.....

Wear tighter shorts mate so your moose knuckle says hello every time you do a hip thrust. Spandex singlets one size too small. Cologne, lots of hair gel. Women will start paying attention for sure! It works for me but YMMV..

I saw an absolute glamour today at our gym which I had never seen before, yet I was disgusted with her complete lack of work ethic ever....

First off I saw her on the rower, I sware if she had of gone any slow or with any less intensity she would have stopped or fallen off, then she moved onto the stationary bike where nothing changed, then it was off to a class where she couldn't even get the concept of a rope slam even after being shown by 2 different people and watching others do it, then doing stationary squats against a wall was lucky if it was 1/4 ROM.

All the while rocking some awesome cans and very tidy although not well built rig.......

still confused.....

All that matters is that she was hot mate, the rest is completely irrelevant.

Loads of women again today... No way am I gonna let the manager make this a womens only gym or anything haha
Saw one guy dead lifting up then down to half way and back up again, not pausing anywhere.

One guy sitting on a leg extension machine for 20 minutes, happens to be located right behind all the cardio equipment

Spotto someone benching with the manpon on the bar so (I assume) it wouldn't hurt when he bounced it off his chest