• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Currently watching a PT make 2 ladies do what I can only describe as a dumbbell deadlift to bicep curl to arnold press.

Meanwhile there's a lady pretending to javelin throw a dumbbell.

Edit: same lady is now doing walking db tricep extensions. Seriously pacing the place as she does em.

WTF is going on? I need a new gym.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yet you did not.

Tim.

Have also been in this sutuation, take a pick, make the ausbb members impressed for 10 seconds,

OR

Not look like / feel a super pervert, and still be allowed to come to the gyme and watch said hotties..

Hmm, yes i know you can use stealth, but chances are someone will notice.

Best bet, see hotties, sus name and post link to their facy page lol...not creepy at alll lol

Have also been in this sutuation, take a pick, make the ausbb members impressed for 10 seconds,

OR

Not look like / feel a super pervert, and still be allowed to come to the gyme and watch said hotties..

Hmm, yes i know you can use stealth, but chances are someone will notice.

Best bet, see hotties, sus name and post link to their facy page lol...not creepy at alll lol

I doubt I was serious.

Tim.

Ehh.. after my gym session i went to my local coffee shop and saw a couple of stunners come in and get some coffee.. we all exchanged some sly looks, they were nice.

What actually needs warming-up anyway?

As a newbie, I can see value in doing it just to focus and get your mind in the right space to perform a movement that's unfamiliar.

Not sure how long before feeling goes away and good form becomes instinctive, but it's helpful for me until then.

Not that it couldn't be done with a few extra kg on each side, but it helps my form to run through the technical component before I have to concentrate on exerting myself physically.

wasnt today but thought i would share.

a guy that i see at the gym regularly taking his new-to-lifting girlfriend through her routine (assuming relationship). doing squats (good!), but only making her go a quarter of the way down
SON IF YOU WANT YOUR GIRL TO HAVE THAT BOOTY, SHE GOTTA DO IT RIGHT!
he is only punishing himself.

a guy that i see at the gym regularly taking his new-to-lifting girlfriend through her routine (assuming relationship). doing squats (good!), but only making her go a quarter of the way down
She might hurt her back going all the way down. :rolleyes:

maybe she "doesn't want to get too big" lol

saw a guy in the squat rack setting up for what thought was going to be squats. had the back across the top of his back, he then shrug his shoulders/traps. I could be wrong maybe its an effective exercise, but it sure looked funny.