• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw 2 bros in the gym today doing lat pulldowns and they were spotting each other! At least I think thats what it was as they had their hands on each others man boobs as they were doing their reps. Gave me a chuckle, them lat machines can be deadly when you miss a rep....

Haha moot

I understand you could never replicate a free weight squat in the smith but I wish I could have got a photo for ya's, any further and her feet would slipped out from under her lol

Couldnt believe what i heard from a personal trainer, training her client. She said to her client, to not eat carbs After 4pm because there body wont be able to use them for energy and it will convert to fat..... I was bursting to go over to her and drop knowledge on her ass. But i didnt want to make her look stupid infront of her client.

Couldnt believe what i heard from a personal trainer, training her client. She said to her client, to not eat carbs After 4pm because there body wont be able to use them for energy and it will convert to fat..... I was bursting to go over to her and drop knowledge on her ass. But i didnt want to make her look stupid infront of her client.

Lmao.
Firstly get your ego out of the gym
Secondly all you would have said is its fine to eat carbs at night . Which is true but then they would have asked why and you would have said... bbbbecause you can. And thats not rewlly going to convince them.
Its funny how 2 weeks ago you were spitting shit in the nutrition with no idea what your talking about and now suddenly your above them lmao.
You would have looked stupid btw.

Lmao.
Secondly all you would have said is its fine to eat carbs at night . Which is true but then they would have asked why and you would have said... bbbbecause you can. And thats not rewlly going to convince them.
Its funny how 2 weeks ago you were spitting shit in the nutrition with no idea what your talking about and now suddenly your above them lmao.

Your tripping bro progressive, intermittent, super fasting with random calorie loading is the only way to get swole. You wouldn't understand your not getting nutrition advice from a professional body building super coach.

Your tripping bro progressive, intermittent, super fasting with random calorie loading is the only way to get swole. You wouldn't understand your not getting nutrition advice from a professional body building super coach.

Rofl.

been at genesis 25mins, incline smith press. gloves on another incline machine. i can feel the bro.

had to get mum to sign me in

Lmao.

I would have said, Having carbs at night doesnt make you fat.. consuming more calories then ur body burns throughout the whole day makes you fat.... and further adding your body needs carbs throughout the whole day to refuel glycogen stores which are depleted during training.

I would have said, Having carbs at night doesnt make you fat.. consuming more calories then ur body burns throughout the whole day makes you fat.... and further adding your body needs carbs throughout the whole day to refuel glycogen stores which are depleted during training.

Haha.
You sure?

Lol ur saying i have a big ego, have a look at urself. p.s when was i spitting shit about nutrition 2 weeks ago? Ur probly thinking about somebody else.

Lol ur saying i have a big ego, have a look at urself. p.s when was i spitting shit about nutrition 2 weeks ago? Ur probly thinking about somebody else.

I did have a look at myself and all i saw was perfection.
Not sure if srs.. start a thread. Get advice opposite to your boyfriends. Disregard good advice and trying to argue your right and we are wrong.

I did have a look at myself and all i saw was perfection.
Not sure if srs.. start a thread. Get advice opposite to your boyfriends. Disregard good advice and trying to argue your right and we are wrong.

Dont know what ur on about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgHITc1OL-c]Tropic Thunder - Full Retard - in Typography - YouTube[/ame]

Fuark you lot!
Thread clean up coming!

I apoligize Kaz. I was just trying to add something funny i heard at the gym and player just came out and started laying shit on me, not sure what his problem is, but its his problem... not mine.

Fuark you lot!
Thread clean up coming!

Cmon surely you see the humour in it. Good to see pumpin iron has seen the light and gotten past the bro science, player and I are just stirring him.

No harm intended pumpin.