• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I must talk to people like this guy all the time they give you a blank look and say what you only squat 150kg I did 180 the other day. I swear they believe their breaking paralell in their mind.

Yeah it was 120 for this guy, so I made sure to squat 180 ass to grass in the rack next to him.

In this case, I was quite happy to be one of those wankers who show people up.

A woman at 5% would be very close to dieing. She is either exageratting or does not calculate her BF correctly and thinks it is that low. Either way if she is around 10-12 and is trying to get to 8 that is massively shredded.

obviously she thinks male and female bodyfat percentages are the same
or shes actually close to death with veins on veins

I must talk to people like this guy all the time they give you a blank look and say what you only squat 150kg I did 180 the other day. I swear they believe their breaking paralell in their mind.

Or have no idea what a squat entails, and no idea that they've no idea :p

More knee bends last night from the same guy. Possibly even higher than last time.

lol... 3" ROM ftw... would you even get sore? You wouldn't even get 'dat pump' would you? Best thing about ATG squats is feeling how hard it is at the time and feeling that wonderful feeling afterwards....

lol... 3" ROM ftw... would you even get sore? You wouldn't even get 'dat pump' would you? Best thing about ATG squats is feeling how hard it is at the time and feeling that wonderful feeling afterwards....

I get that feeling with 20 reppers.

Surley if you seen that week after week you'd be getting the urge to tap him on the shoulder and just say "Ah dude, your doin it wrong!"

I know alot of ppl have been shot down in comm. gyms for trying to assist but

Surley if you seen that week after week you'd be getting the urge to tap him on the shoulder and just say "Ah dude, your doin it wrong!"

I know alot of ppl have been shot down in comm. gyms for trying to assist but

Fuck em. Don't wanna do the work they can stay 70kg piss ants. For the most part its not in gyms anyway it just people you meet that want to gas bag about how strong they are.

I taught two guys to RDL the other day.
They had been doing basically free rack pulls for weeks and were very grateful to be able to do them correctly

Today, I saw one of the gym staff who doesn't much appreciate me doing Olympic lifting, training right next to me while I was doing snatches.

9587926d-2d06-b5bf.jpg

Do we really need to take half of the gyms EZ-Bars for a preacher curl pyramid and massive dropset that takes fifteen minutes?

Some older trainer jumps in and grabs the tricep pushdown machine I was using without asking.

I told him I was using it, then he says in a smartass tone "What your using it right now?"

I replied "Yep" then he walked away.

I'm not usually one for Asian girls, but the one that's started working out about the same time as i do is farkin' smoking.. it's really quiet distracting!!

We have a bosu ball at my gym, which is bad enough, but the way I've seen it being used....

Some guy who owns tap outs entire line of clothing likes to put it in the squat cage and step onto it and off it whilst holding the barbell in the front squat position.

I blame the men's fitness app.