• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The strongest man you've never heard of

Like a brick shithouse

:eek:

We can't all be hardcore like darko and his bodybuilders.
big20donkey20calf20raise.jpg

You are missing mr CT Fletchers point entirely. He takes umbrage with weaklings that quibble about shit on the internet. His mantra is just get it done.

Even if he takes steroids who cares, he has benched more then most will ever hope to deadlift. He has curled more then most will ever bench. The man has the physique of an exceptionally well built 20 year old in his 50's AFTER open heart surgery.

Why do people diminish the achievements of others? Because it makes themselves feel better about what they are able to achieve.

Drugs or no drugs ct is awesome. He has a proper mans attitude the likes of which you rarely find nowadays except in those few rogues you sometimes meet surviving on the fringes of society. Is it so he can sell something? Maybe, do I care? No cause the message is right.

Lol. naive about what. What the bloke ordered at Maccas. Lol.

I agree with you. I am just saying he has the kind of personality where you should take things he says with a pinch of salt.