• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The strongest man you've never heard of

claims over consumption of mc donalds will give you steroid like results............. sounds legit
you sure about this? sounds like it could be abit out of context but correct me if im wrong. From my understanding with the videos ive watched because he was anti steroids he would eat 6000+ cals of mcdonalds everyday. I dont think he did it because of "steroid" type effects, just a way to get the calories in.

Fucking LOL. :rolleyes:

It was convict conditioning(!), now it's penitentiary style weightlifting(!).

There's one born every minute, I hear.

"Hey, how do all those guys in jail get so farking big?!" [yeah, like they all do anyway :rolleyes:]

"Uh, hey - you ever hear about how rife those places are wif dem drugs? Hm... figure it out, genius."

Yes, he can lift a good amount of weight. Awesome. So can a lot of guys out there. Most of them nowhere near so full of shit, mind you.

I agree with McKwl.

I found this guy funny at first, and he has some ok opinions, but for the most part he is full of shit. Good on you for saying it.

You saw a blue car?

I hate the whole natural / drug free thing so damn much
It never fails to rustle me. This isn't a stab at you or MOST of the other IPF lifters or naturals on this board but when people flaunt it around with a holier than thou attitude it pisses me off.

I don't understand why people celebrate the wrong things or focus on the shitty details. Who gives a fuck if you squatted 300kg without knee wraps, without a belt, without weighing over 100kg, without drugs, without a spotter or a monolift. Fucking no-one. Who cares that you squatted 300 fucking kilos? Most people. People focus on what they didn't do instead of what they did do and it's fucking stupdi

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I hate the whole natural / drug free thing so damn much
It never fails to rustle me. This isn't a stab at you or MOST of the other IPF lifters or naturals on this board but when people flaunt it around with a holier than thou attitude it pisses me off.

I don't understand why people celebrate the wrong things or focus on the shitty details. Who gives a fuck if you squatted 300kg without knee wraps, without a belt, without weighing over 100kg, without drugs, without a spotter or a monolift. Fucking no-one. Who cares that you squatted 300 fucking kilos? Most people. People focus on what they didn't do instead of what they did do and it's fucking stupdi

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

What's the matter Oni, you pissed off cause you're taking roids?

If you're not taking everything you can emotionally, physically and psychologically take- plus 1ml you're a pussy

Also real men don't count orals in this

First he says he ate the same thing from MacDonalds for 20 years everyday. It included 4 Big Macs. Later in the video he says it was 6 or 7 cheeseburgers. It's not hard to remember simple things like that surely?

I think some of what he is saying is true but he is very animated and I dare say has the sort of attitude to exaggerate a bit.

Take that how you will

First he says he ate the same thing from MacDonalds for 20 years everyday. It included 4 Big Macs. Later in the video he says it was 6 or 7 cheeseburgers. It's not hard to remember simple things like that surely?

I think some of what he is saying is true but he is very animated and I dare say has the sort of attitude to exaggerate a bit.

Take that how you will

You can remember exactly what you ate 20 years ago?

You can remember exactly what you ate 20 years ago?

If I did it every day for as long as he claims then yes I can. I remember when I was 14 and maccas had 50 cent cheeseburgers as a promotion going for a few months. I would always order 6 of them. That was nearly 20 years ago for me and I still remember. I think you're being a bit naive

If I did it every day for as long as he claims then yes I can. I remember when I was 14 and maccas had 50 cent cheeseburgers as a promotion going for a few months. I would always order 6 of them. That was nearly 20 years ago for me and I still remember. I think you're being a bit naive

Lol. naive about what. What the bloke ordered at Maccas. Lol.

You are missing mr CT Fletchers point entirely. He takes umbrage with weaklings that quibble about shit on the internet. His mantra is just get it done.

Even if he takes steroids who cares, he has benched more then most will ever hope to deadlift. He has curled more then most will ever bench. The man has the physique of an exceptionally well built 20 year old in his 50's AFTER open heart surgery.

Why do people diminish the achievements of others? Because it makes themselves feel better about what they are able to achieve.

Drugs or no drugs ct is awesome. He has a proper mans attitude the likes of which you rarely find nowadays except in those few rogues you sometimes meet surviving on the fringes of society. Is it so he can sell something? Maybe, do I care? No cause the message is right.

You are missing mr CT Fletchers point entirely. He takes umbrage with weaklings that quibble about shit on the internet. His mantra is just get it done.

Even if he takes steroids who cares, he has benched more then most will ever hope to deadlift. He has curled more then most will ever bench. The man has the physique of an exceptionally well built 20 year old in his 50's AFTER open heart surgery.

Why do people diminish the achievements of others? Because it makes themselves feel better about what they are able to achieve.

Drugs or no drugs ct is awesome. He has a proper mans attitude the likes of which you rarely find nowadays except in those few rogues you sometimes meet surviving on the fringes of society. Is it so he can sell something? Maybe, do I care? No cause the message is right.

Agree. I like him.