• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Yeah i caught up on Jersey, not a bad show, gets bagged out a lot but i mean its a group of peeps having fun in jersey, take it for what it is u know.

There was word of one on the Goldy, not sure if it started yet though.

I end up in it lololol

Finished season 2 last night....fairly good season (watched it before) - After watching all the seasons (some more than once) I am still finding it hard to pin point why ppl dont like Mike...yes he talks some shit, but its always the truth...I think maybe things have happened outside of jersey shore to make them maybe not like him or trust him...coz in every season hes the hardest working and prob the nicest out of the group..even though he does tell it how it is sometimes...

Finding out that alot of Jersey Shore in Italy is scripted/faked turned me off the show. How many seasons can we see Ronnie and Sammi argue over shit, makes me wanna headbutt a wall hahaha.

Finding out that alot of Jersey Shore in Italy is scripted/faked turned me off the show. How many seasons can we see Ronnie and Sammi argue over shit, makes me wanna headbutt a wall hahaha.

Never heard it was scripted? - like any other reality show Iam sure things are put in place so things happen - but I highly doubt it would be scipted...

Never heard it was scripted? - like any other reality show Iam sure things are put in place so things happen - but I highly doubt it would be scipted...

I agree, i doubt its scripted but the producers or someone else would steer things in a different direction.

Oh and that kneegrow chick that pauly d banged and she stole his diamond chain. As if she would have brought that back, someone on the show would have said they have her on tape stealing it and should go back there the next day or they'll show the tape to the police or something along those lines

I agree, i doubt its scripted but the producers or someone else would steer things in a different direction.

Oh and that kneegrow chick that pauly d banged and she stole his diamond chain. As if she would have brought that back, someone on the show would have said they have her on tape stealing it and should go back there the next day or they'll show the tape to the police or something along those lines

lol true mate...or that was just set up by the produces...

I agree, snooki looks like a oompa loompa with down syndrome. Sammi's decent though. Be good to see some new chicks next season though.

I think Snooki looks pretty good in the last couple of seasons...dont think Sammi is good at all...Ronnie could do ALOT better!!

i think this as well, not sure how much scripted it is but i do think it is scripted somewhat.

One thing i noticed was in season 4 italy, mike and deena fighting.. you can clearly see paully and ronnie standing away from eachother, then camera moves to mike and back to deena and paully and ronnie are right next to eachother with ronnie pretending to be paullys hands, there is no way they could have got there that quickly.

this video shows scripting as well - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zz7d1XjQrI"]Jersey Shore is Fake Proof - Editing Error - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhtOXWuzNgw&feature=related[/ame]

i think this as well, not sure how much scripted it is but i do think it is scripted somewhat.

One thing i noticed was in season 4 italy, mike and deena fighting.. you can clearly see paully and ronnie standing away from eachother, then camera moves to mike and back to deena and paully and ronnie are right next to eachother with ronnie pretending to be paullys hands, there is no way they could have got there that quickly.

this video shows scripting as well - Jersey Shore is Fake Proof - Editing Error - YouTube
Jersey Shore Exposed! PROOF IT'S FAKE! - YouTube

You just broke my heart...ahhh wait nah fuck it YEAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDDDY NEW EP TONIGHTTTT

Yeah, l dont care. Im in too deep to stop watching it now. Will stream the new ep when l get home, yeah buddy.

The show isnt scripted, its just edited that way so the jersey shore exposed clips arent fake its just put that way because im assuming they have a ton of fighting, argument footage over the month shooting.

Snooki without makeup.

snooki-twitter-0.jpg

CABS AAAH ERE

The show isnt scripted, its just edited that way so the jersey shore exposed clips arent fake its just put that way because im assuming they have a ton of fighting, argument footage over the month shooting.

Snooki without makeup.

snooki-twitter-0.jpg

CABS AAAH ERE

As if thats Snookie!!!.....where did you get this pic?? she loooks fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin hot as in this pic...and like an ex gf of mine :p

didnt know you fellas actually dedicated a thread to JS lol
all the people from geordie shore are actually going to be at my work on monday keen to hit on vicky or atleast get a photo with her