• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Added 10 more kilos to my squats, up to 80 now. Starting to think i might build myself a squat rack in Tassie in April when i go home for a holiday and get the folks to deliver it to me in Qld :)

Nice work @Headley ;

Deadlifted 155kg x 1 for a new beltless PB today missed an attempt at 160kg though . Hoping to break my overall DL PB by the end of may without the use of a belt.

Bodyweight 70.2kg.

Last edited:
up to 80 on the bench press now, 3 x 8

Tried adding 40 kilos to my SLDLs but nah lol I wasnt even gonna attempt that, would have killed my back. So still on 80 for that

140kg SSB box squat, having to play around with differnt movements due to injury, this was fast but decided to leave it there.

8x90kg bench
didn't go for 1RM because I trained at some random ass gym and the bench was shit, but I went up to 110 quite nicely