• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks 0ni, the unwrapped squat felt great, i think at least my next cycle will be done no wraps, there are too many variables in my training and i think ditching wraps will help with that.

Dead lifted 130 kg x 14 reps (last set).

I don't know if it makes sense at all, I just felt like testing the boundaries; I had fun. :)

have a bunch of PRs this morning in a 6.30am session! note these are all one rms @ 68.5kg bw.

squat 125kg bench 127.5kg deadlift 160kg and strict ohp 80kg.

so stoked about the ohp so ill upload a vid later :)

237.5 x 3 deadlifts tonight.
Setting lots of rep pb's every week. After a trip to Melbourne, I'm going to do a mock 3 lift comp with my missus and see where I'm at. Hoping for a 6 plater :)

At the UQ Challenge today, nothing magical happened on squats or bench press (for squats I got 150kg on second attempt -- not a PB according to the gym -- and then failed on 155kg; for bench press I opened on 85kg, got 92.5kg in second attempt (same as last comp), and then failed on 97.5kg), but I did deadlift 190kg on my third attempt and felt like I could have gone heavier.

Awesome guys!! [MENTION=10823]Zoot[/MENTION];
I don't think your bench is in any danger just yet!!