• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As I'm tiny and will always suck at bench, this is hardly worth a mention but it's a huge jump for me.

Got a new bench 1RM PB tonight: 46kg at 47kg bw.

Couldn't quite lock out a bonus 47kg attempt but it's not far off

That's 5kg better than my last 1RM so training has obviously paid off

Celebrating with cannoli :)

Bodyweight bench is pretty fucking sick

As I'm tiny and will always suck at bench, this is hardly worth a mention but it's a huge jump for me.

Got a new bench 1RM PB tonight: 46kg at 47kg bw.

Couldn't quite lock out a bonus 47kg attempt but it's not far off

That's 5kg better than my last 1RM so training has obviously paid off

Celebrating with cannoli :)

Bodyweight bench is a big milestone imo. Good job :)

Bodyweight bench is pretty fucking sick

Bodyweight bench is a big milestone imo. Good job :)

thanks guys, except it was just under so for me (OCD, perfectionist lol)
it doesn't count but I know I'll get it next round easy. So close!!!

I think BW bench is impressive when you're much bigger than me but at my BW it's not such a big deal.

I still have the world's suckiest bench, but that's OK.

Improvement is good so I'm happy :D

Exactly. Pb's are pb's viv.

Pb avocado today. :p

Speaking of pb's, im currently sitting in the park chilling out...listening to a PT and a client.

Lol. Apparently 60kg bench and 70kg squat is great. Strong. For an "athletic" bloke who to me, would be weighing around 75kg.
PT suggested he should worry too much about his strength, as he is doing great there.

Then I come on here and read about viv's acheivements and giggle.

Hire a new PT mate.

Tim.

No video evidence or anything but I managed to dumbbell press the 60`s at Anytime Fitness yesterday.

Got 4 deep reps on my own. On the 5th my left arm wouldn't lockout so I left it there.

I was rather pleased to say the least with myself. :)

The wife also recently did 27.5s flat DB press which made me proud. She is chasing the 30s next.

Exactly. Pb's are pb's viv.

Pb avocado today. :p

Speaking of pb's, im currently sitting in the park chilling out...listening to a PT and a client.

Lol. Apparently 60kg bench and 70kg squat is great. Strong. For an "athletic" bloke who to me, would be weighing around 75kg.
PT suggested he should worry too much about his strength, as he is doing great there.

Then I come on here and read about viv's acheivements and giggle.

Hire a new PT mate.

Tim.

yeah but you're female so it's basically like a guy benching 1.7x

That's what makes you awesome

LOL [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; classic case of NFI :p

thanks guys :)

hopefully my QL will be sorted and I can get a decent new PB for deads on Thurs or Monday too

squat 127.5kg x 1 2 sets
OHSP 62.5kg

was pretty happy with my squat I have done 130kg before but depth was questionable, not so this time and backed it up on the second attempt. I've never pushed much over my head and never above 60kg so was very chuffed to get 62.5kg

Tried for and got a 60kg seated military press tonight.. Nothing to write home about but it's a first for me :p

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Deadlifted 133kg @ 57kg on Sunday just passed setting my openers for Push/Pull. Would love a 300lb or 2.5bw deadlift this weekend.

:p paid no attention to "sunday" whatsoever.

Tim.

I couldn't tell :p

Huge lifting Kaz, all that west side is paying off :p
Hopefully planting the seeds now for 145kg by States in March 2014. Sunday comp is just setting a new 1rm since I haven't tested it since March this year. Not interested in records or placings, just 1rm testing in a competitive environment.