• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Great work Tim
Today I loaded a 75kg stone onto the top of a 55 gallon drum + car tyre. First time with stones!

Not massive numbers by any means but a PB is a PB so here they are... Today got 2 which isn't to bad coming off an injury, 9 days off and having no carbs today..

Sumo deadlift:
1 x 140kg... Not a massive number i know but i've never done them up until this week so not a bad result, easily 150+ with a few more weeks training and some carbs.

Bent Rows:
75kg x 8 for 3 sets

Not a PB, but for the last three years I have been unwilling and/or unable to get beneath 80kg. Last week I got to 79kg. Down 16kg now!! I can't even share just how much that has meant to me and made me more determined to keep going. I'm not very good at patting myself on the back, so i'm learning to do that too by posting this here! :)

Not a PB, but for the last three years I have been unwilling and/or unable to get beneath 80kg. Last week I got to 79kg. Down 16kg now!! I can't even share just how much that has meant to me and made me more determined to keep going. I'm not very good at patting myself on the back, so i'm learning to do that too by posting this here! :)

Well done!

borat-thumbs-up.jpg

Impromptu heavy squat sesh today 3 weeks after Nats & first time in wraps in a year - managed 245kg. Still crap compared to my other lifts but gives me some hope considering its off season & I haven't been using wraps at all.

Well I PB'ed in all lifts today after running a little mock meet on my own.

All lifts seem rather meager compared to some, but a PB is a PB.

Squat - 140, felt good, 150 not far away
Bench - 115, probably didn't pause long enough for comp, but got it up without a spot
Dead - 170, again felt good like the squat
Total - 425

Considering my total was 380 about 10 weeks ago, pretty happy.