• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, I really gotta change my sig.

The stuff he posts on the blog/facebook is just boring now.

But, anytime something flares up or gets sore I just pump blood into it and it fixes itself.

You're just Paul Carter man
At least you don't believe the stupider shit like reps making you hungrier

Reps do make you hungrier, THC is fat soluble, higher reps tap into the fat stores in the muscles, because we all know you do high reps to tone/cut up, THC gets released back into the bloodstream, a bad case of the munchies is encountered. Science...

Deadlifted 200kg for 3 reps today. All dead stop reps, beltless and on a bar stiffer than my cock as it penetrates your ass
I wasn't done, so then worked up to 190kg for 3 reps standing on a plate in the same fashion

I also did 60kg for 8 reps on reverse grip bench for a light session which I think is technically a PB also- but a pretty shitty one at that

Deadlifted 200kg for 3 reps today. All dead stop reps, beltless and on a bar stiffer than my cock as it penetrates your ass
I wasn't done, so then worked up to 190kg for 3 reps standing on a plate in the same fashion

I also did 60kg for 8 reps on reverse grip bench for a light session which I think is technically a PB also- but a pretty shitty one at that

Well done, sounds like hardwork (not the penetrating part, though).
How far/close do you grip the bar when reverse bench? Is it shoulder width? I need something replacing close grip bench because that kills my shoulders. Thanks.

Pulled 227.5kg tonight, was hard, still have a headache.

Nice, 500 biguns!

Well done, sounds like hardwork (not the penetrating part, though).
How far/close do you grip the bar when reverse bench? Is it shoulder width? I need something replacing close grip bench because that kills my shoulders. Thanks.

I never really put much thought into this and I put my index fingers near the rings. The bar is across my palm diagonally. Sticky uses a really close grip. Just play around and make sure you touch low- near your mid navel and you'll be set. Lift-offs are needed for anything heavy so anything above 80kg I do them bottoms up from the rack so I don't have to unrack it or have some retard drop it on my face

180kg squat, wrapped.

Dat feel when the the fitness first fuckers are watching you because they aren't sure what kind of fucked up curl you are doing in the rack.

The place was mobbed when I went up there at 7 but 2 of the 3 squat racks were empty. One was being used for behind the back shrugs.

Nice, 500 biguns!

I never really put much thought into this and I put my index fingers near the rings. The bar is across my palm diagonally. Sticky uses a really close grip. Just play around and make sure you touch low- near your mid navel and you'll be set. Lift-offs are needed for anything heavy so anything above 80kg I do them bottoms up from the rack so I don't have to unrack it or have some retard drop it on my face

Thanks, I will have a try.

Front squatted 110kg this morning then missed 120kg, which is the most I've ever missed