• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
pumped out my first 100kg bench last week :)

Nice one! Love when you crack the century!

My PB for bench is 140kg @ 110kg. My ratios are all messed up though because physio told me to stop squats/deads years back - getting back into them as of a few weeks ago and focussing on form (which was causing my knee troubles).

I just pumped one 120 kilo bench, a bit of dust on the bar and I would of dropped it mind you, but I felt good for doing it.

3 x 350kg deadlift off boxes, bar height 15".. hope to get a few more reps out in next couple of weeks

Seriously awesome mate. Well done.

I'm new to the game, so it baffles me that you guys can lift so big. Thats like 5 times my weight haha. Super impressive!!!

Nothing massive in comparison to some of the above lifts but i hit a few PB's in yesterdays session @ BW 68.0kg

Stiff legged deadlifts:
4 sets x 10 reps @ 85kg (New PB)

Squats:
3 sets x 10 reps @ 95kg (New PB)

Nothing massive in comparison to some of the above lifts but i hit a few PB's in yesterdays session @ BW 68.0kg

Stiff legged deadlifts:
4 sets x 10 reps @ 85kg (New PB)

Squats:
3 sets x 10 reps @ 95kg (New PB)

Well done.

Yeah, I feel a bit wimpy in comparison to some of what features in this thread, but yesterday I achieved a goal I set at the start of the year. I set the aim to consistently bench press my bodyweight in sets, and not just as a 1RM. Yesterday I achieved that. I float between 70-71kg's BW, and hit 72kg's for 3 sets x 5 reps. Nothing too special, but good to conquer a goal.

Next goal 150kgs....bahahahahaha

Well done.

Yeah, I feel a bit wimpy in comparison to some of what features in this thread, but yesterday I achieved a goal I set at the start of the year. I set the aim to consistently bench press my bodyweight in sets, and not just as a 1RM. Yesterday I achieved that. I float between 70-71kg's BW, and hit 72kg's for 3 sets x 5 reps. Nothing too special, but good to conquer a goal.

Next goal 150kgs....bahahahahaha

Thanks Camo

Nice work on the bench bro - my bench goal (short term) is to get to pressing BW for reps (10) also - not there yet but not to far off - all in good time :)

Training 5x5 deadlifts at the moment, haven't really ever put much focus on deads over the years. So in a couple of weeks have gone from maximum 100x5.

This weeks efforts

Last edited:
Thanks, nazzy. I got a certain unspoken pleasure when I heard "one more," and then proceeded to do more than one more.

Lol dude....

Just watched again.... You deserve a medal for that effort...

Think I might have just homo'd a little bit?

Latest training PBs@81-82kg:

Olympic squat - 130kg x 2
Paused olympc squat 122.5kg
Olympic front squat - 120kg
Bench Press - 107.5kg
Ohp - 70kg

Been struggling with a cold and shit sleep all week, really had to dig deep!

Chisholm, not bad. Looks like your front squat's pretty close behind your backsquat, which I'm told is good for olympic style lifting.
Lol dude....

Just watched again.... You deserve a medal for that effort...

Think I might have just homo'd a little bit?
That's okay, I appreciate a bit of homo in my direction (no homo).