• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Recent training PBs@81kg

Power clean - 87.5kg
Paused olympic squat - 117.5kg
Front squat - 115kg
Incline bench press - 85kg
Bench Press - 100 x 2, 90 x 8 - just felt like doing some reps for the hell of it
ohp - 65

Wrestled a 170kg touch and go bench today - the heaviest I have done since I was in my late 20's. Bwt 97kg.

Might actually get back to near 180kg bench this year.

Test me motherfuckers, it's all natural.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRJxtXAMSzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]170kg Bench Press - YouTube[/ame]

Small pb I guess.

Did 102.5 for 18. I remember a while ago doing 100 for 15.

So I guess it's a PB. I need to get my conditioning up and I can get it for 20.

on what lift mate? i assume bench??

good work all round guys!!

got 3 x 10 on db bench today. :p
...with the 30's haha. pb is a pb bitches.

Small pb I guess.

Did 102.5 for 18. I remember a while ago doing 100 for 15.

So I guess it's a PB. I need to get my conditioning up and I can get it for 20.

The high rep squat stuff is just plain unpleasant. My body quits on squats at any weight once it gets past 10 reps!

155kg on squats today
Felt awesome and it was deep. Was just warming up for overhead pressing but it felt good and continued. My technique was surprisingly improved from last time as well.

Latest training PBs@81kg:

Paused olympic squat - 120
Front olympic squat - 115
BP - 90 x 8
Ohp - 67.5
Incline BP - 85, 80 x 3

115x3 on bench today after some weight loss. Heaviest triple to date, finally seeing some progress!

195x3 deadlifts today.
also, a minor thing but 80x5 pendlay row. highest since i fucked up on them about 6 months and couldnt do them without pain...felt good too.
also started to doing klokov press recently and today upped it to 30kg x 12...again nothin major but im geting used to them now so will be upping every session for a bit.

The missus got a new PB for bench: 31kg x 2. :cool:

Perfect smooth technique, once again. Moved up from hitting 27.5kg last bench session, so this is pretty good progress, IMO.

More like CGBP really, but that's just how she does bench pressing, by default. Not about to talk her out of it.