• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Yeah.....
Currently nursing tears in both pecs, right posterior delt and right hamstring.
The hamstring isn't to bad, I'll be trying to squat tonight.

Delt is the worst, I haven't pulled in weeks, and probably won't be pulling until I get to the world champs.

Also today I needed the bar and it was sitting on the pins with 120kg on it so I got underneath it and squatted it up from an inch above parallel but with no hands and no warm up

got to be some sort of record

Jon Pall Sigmarson. One of the greatest men to have ever lived and lifted. I channel him ever deadlift session. Haha.

Just front squatted 110kg in the garage. Pb for me by 10kg. Still needs more work, but im becoming able to handle more weight with this one.

Tim.

73kg atm
But at the weekends that goes up to like 75/76kg then drops through the week lol

I compete 67.5 but am moving up to 75kg for a push/pull in December
Still got a good 5kg to gain