• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Depends if you compete or not.

No good having a 800kg gym total if you only hit 600 on the platform

Good work Grahmburgler. Would be good to have a good training session with you some time.

If I can find a way to comfortably rack heavier weights on squats I'll come down and train lol

are you just messing around, or do you have a goal to hit 150?

I'm coming back from a lowerback injury so physio said to keep it light so I figured I'd just do a shitload of reps. 100 sounded like a good number. I don't think I'll do more than that though, start to up the weights.

I wonder if there will be any strength increases doing ridiculously high reps like this when my back is good to go heavy again...?

242.5kg deadlift in my shed...biggest grinder of a deadlift I've ever done, which was strange because the 232.5 really flew up

20 rep PB for squats , 1x20 @ 70kg (ok girly i know, but I've only managed 60kg for a 20 repper before)

10 rep PB for bench, did 3x10 @ 100kg tonight, most i've done before at 100kg was 8.

5 rep PB for press, did 1x5 @ 60kg tonight.