• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice chris. Lol.

Equal pr on bench tonight. 110x4. Third week back and strength appears to be back on track. I wholly expect 112.5x4 or more in two weeks when the 4's roll around again.

Deadlifted 257.5kgx3. I think I've repped similar but I'm 11kg lighter now [emoji16]
Failed 285kg for a single. Most I've ever failed. [emoji41]

hit a couple of ghetto garage pbs tonight.

squat in wraps. 175kg. squatted more...but never at home, always in comps. small victories! Will be in here every week for this one moving ahead. adding 5kg to that single per week for a while.
squats without wraps. 170kg! Was tempted to take a shot at 175 for an all time pb. but thats for another day.

3 x 210 Squat (sleeves) and 3 x 215 deficit dead, 8 x 140 front squat. Week 5 of Nationals program, every week from here on in will be pbs for me :)

Tested maxes last week, bench 80, squat 95 and dead was 135. Coach said I had a 90 bench and 150 dead in me.