• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The f6 is similar to the fury. The fury was really the first of its generation in shirts and shirts like the rage followed. The fury has the sleeves set dead straight and has a fairly high collar. The f6 is different in the sleeves are slightly angled and the collar slightly lower. The interesting thing is that nearly all the developments with shirts have come about from lifters modifying or manipluting designs to get better performance. The dropping of the collars and the twisting sleeves- is all a form of 'pre-jacking'.
Amyway- people will tell you f6 is better for arched lifters due to the angle. Truth is its not so simple. People tend to flare more in the fury and tuck in the f6. The f6 last a lower groove, but also a bigger 'sweet spot'. The f6 is an ideal beginner single ply shirt as its much easier to work than a katana. The material on an f6 is nxg plus- which has more give than a katana or super katana's nxg super plus. As a result you can be more agressive and you'll get a little more 'pop'. The nxg super plus material has more of a stopping power whereas nxg plus is more 'springy'. Some of the top single ply guys use f6- a lot of women use f6. Midote set his 360kg world record in an f6. But it has some japanese style mods.

The f6 is similar to the fury. The fury was really the first of its generation in shirts and shirts like the rage followed. The fury has the sleeves set dead straight and has a fairly high collar. The f6 is different in the sleeves are slightly angled and the collar slightly lower. The interesting thing is that nearly all the developments with shirts have come about from lifters modifying or manipluting designs to get better performance. The dropping of the collars and the twisting sleeves- is all a form of 'pre-jacking'.
Amyway- people will tell you f6 is better for arched lifters due to the angle. Truth is its not so simple. People tend to flare more in the fury and tuck in the f6. The f6 last a lower groove, but also a bigger 'sweet spot'. The f6 is an ideal beginner single ply shirt as its much easier to work than a katana. The material on an f6 is nxg plus- which has more give than a katana or super katana's nxg super plus. As a result you can be more agressive and you'll get a little more 'pop'. The nxg super plus material has more of a stopping power whereas nxg plus is more 'springy'. Some of the top single ply guys use f6- a lot of women use f6. Midote set his 360kg world record in an f6. But it has some japanese style mods.

Like a spoiler? Worked turbo?

82.5kg Military Press, jumped on the scales at 83kg with a gutful of pizza.

Bodyweight strict press yeah boy, that's old school strongman shit. Anyone know where I can buy a leopard leotard.
gorner2.jpg
You don't buy a leopard leotard. You hunt down a leopard, you kill it, you wear its skin and eat its meat.

small potatoes in the grand scheme of things but a long overdue milestone for me this year.

After getting back to proper deadlifting for about a month, finally got my new PB

95kg @ 45kg BW with no belt.

Happy with that for now...looking at 3 figures soon, just missed the 100kg yesterday :)

Merry Christmas

What is a typical amount of gains that you guys get from smolov base cycle?
I googled it but I literally don't give a fuck about the guy that increased his squat from 120-130kg

What is a typical amount of gains that you guys get from smolov base cycle?
I googled it but I literally don't give a fuck about the guy that increased his squat from 120-130kg

Try it and see :p

Dan got 20kg but he ran it with ssb, dicko got 15. Ive seen some others say 10-15.

Recent training/fatigued PBs @80kg. Over 3 weeks of consecutive training using Bulgarian style programming

Deadlift - 195kg
Olympic squat - 140, 125 x 2
Front olympic squat - 112.5
Bench Press - 105
Power clean - 85
Ohp - 62.5

Thought I'd surf the post-Christmas carb wave and get a baseline to go into 2013

Squat: 180 (belt, no wraps) 1st time with a belt for a 15kg PB
Deadlift: 180 (belt) my deadlift sucks but a PB is a PB

@ Bodyweight: 86kg