• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How are you two hitting pb's so close after a comp... Shouldn't you be building things back up?

Are you guys only half natty now?

deadlift 250x1@9RPE
210x8@8.5 RPE (could have got 10 if I pushed hard but didn't want to this close to states)
86kg BW at the moment

Fk yeah @jzpowahz ;
Will you be coming in shredded for the meet?

LOL. No way. It is really just a deadlift comp for me because of injury so I don't even need to cut if I didn't want to but I like to practice. Carb loaded (1000g ish yesterday) and got to 89.7kg. Will be 82.5 on Friday. Still have quad striations but also with a gut haha. Weird fat distribution.
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; Thinking 235,250,260 hopefully :)

Don't even care about squats or bench. 100kg squat and with any luck 100kg bench

Massive work [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=10382]Sam[/MENTION]; well done guys! Strong!!