• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Think about it. To a kid over in the Middle East. The west are the terrorists. We are the ones blowing them up we are the ones that killed their dad. Sprinkle some fanatical religious beliefs in there, simmer for 10 years and like magic you have a whole family of terrorists.

I get what you're trying to say and there is some truth in it but you need to be careful how you word things. Your statement above makes some poor underlying assumptions about people in the Middle East and their apparently fickle ethics.

Just thinking it through logically.

The other way is to just jump on the band wagon and take the easy way and blame something like guns. Won't fix anything though

The fact that you're pursuing the argument that people are supposedly blaming guns as the root cause for mass shootings and terrorism is ridiculous. Thinking things through logically is not your strong suit; if it is you need to word it better.

I get what you're trying to say and there is some truth in it but you need to be careful how you word things. Your statement above makes some poor underlying assumptions about people in the Middle East and their apparently fickle ethics.

The fact that you're pursuing the argument that people are supposedly blaming guns as the root cause for mass shootings and terrorism is ridiculous. Thinking things through logically is not your strong suit; if it is you need to word it better.

Pack you push this ban guns argument because thinking any further is too complicated for you, it's the easy target. Let's just look at how poorly you grasped the concept of something as simple as ignoring someone. It's a battle for you.

Wow what a thread revival!
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] is on the money.

I'm all for regulation of people. Some people shouldn't have guns. It's a bullshit argument to say that guns are only designed for killing. Effectiveness is debatable - I seem to recall that 160 people were killed with fertilizer and diesel and 3000 or so with boxcutters and a plane. 80 dead in france last week with a truck. Evil intent and criminal acts aren't stopped by laws, but that's not an argument to not have any either.

The push for gun control in the US was originally brought about due to racism against blacks FYI, back when the NRA was a lot more sporting rather than 2nd Amendment focused. They also vocally support a better implementation of the NICS system used for background checks. Does anyone really think that the NRA would want more unprovoked mass shootings?

A comprehensive licensing system will never work there due to a high level of distrust of government and the fact that the 2nd was written as a deliberate way of limiting the power and reach of the Government. To have a centralized list of firearm owners runs in direct opposition to that.

I hope that Trump comes good on his word when he's President and Makes America Safe Again, which would require a focus on their social issues rather than the usual politician's obsession with over regulating things.

How would you word it?
If you limit wording all together it goes something like this:

• kid plays soccer in street
  • tomahawk hits his house
  • parents killed
  • kid hates west
  • kid wants revenge
  • hardliners give him comfort and way for revenge
  • kid is ready to carry out revenge

what do you call him?

Pack you push this ban guns argument because thinking any further is too complicated for you, it's the easy target. Let's just look at how poorly you grasped the concept of something as simple as ignoring someone. It's a battle for you.

Haha you're a bona-fide moron Baz. Only you would interpret what has been said here as guns being the root cause of terrorism. Were you dropped on your head as a baby or something? Once you get something in your head you seem unable to budge from that idea. Unfortunately most of what you get in your head is fucking stoopid.

And you're the one that is trying to reduce this argument to guns = terrorism. You're the only one here that has said this, and now because old Baz has had a brain fart apparently this is line of debate other people have been pushing all along?? Maybe you should take your own advice and look beyond the end of your own nose.

Haha you're a bona-fide moron Baz. Only you would interpret what has been said here as guns being the root cause of terrorism. Were you dropped on your head as a baby or something? Once you get something in your head you seem unable to budge from that idea. Unfortunately most of what you get in your head is fucking stoopid.

So it seems you're back to not being able to actually argue a point, just resorting to insults all the time.

No where did I say guns are the root cause of terrorism or people were suggesting it was. ( remember you like to bring up strawman arguments).

I said guns are the easy target to argue and you are doing that again.

Remember buddy when debating. Less emotions. Argue to topic not the man.

And you're the one that is trying to reduce this argument to guns = terrorism. You're the only one here that has said this, and now because old Baz has had a brain fart apparently this is line of debate other people have been pushing all along?? Maybe you should take your own advice and look beyond the end of your own nose.

This is funny. Im doing to opposite. I'm saying its far more complicated than guns = terrorism. It seems in your race to disagree with anything I say, you don't even know or understand the point I'm making.

Like I said before. If you didn't try and automatically disagree with everything I say you would see I agree with you most of the time.

Wow what a thread revival!
@Bazza20 is on the money.

I'm all for regulation of people. Some people shouldn't have guns. It's a bullshit argument to say that guns are only designed for killing. Effectiveness is debatable - I seem to recall that 160 people were killed with fertilizer and diesel and 3000 or so with boxcutters and a plane. 80 dead in france last week with a truck. Evil intent and criminal acts aren't stopped by laws, but that's not an argument to not have any either.

The push for gun control in the US was originally brought about due to racism against blacks FYI, back when the NRA was a lot more sporting rather than 2nd Amendment focused. They also vocally support a better implementation of the NICS system used for background checks. Does anyone really think that the NRA would want more unprovoked mass shootings?

A comprehensive licensing system will never work there due to a high level of distrust of government and the fact that the 2nd was written as a deliberate way of limiting the power and reach of the Government. To have a centralized list of firearm owners runs in direct opposition to that.

I hope that Trump comes good on his word when he's President and Makes America Safe Again, which would require a focus on their social issues rather than the usual politician's obsession with over regulating things.

a bulshit argument that guns are only designed for killing? please state even one practical use for a gun besides killing?

So it seems you're back to not being able to actually argue a point, just resorting to insults all the time.

No where did I say guns are the root cause of terrorism or people were suggesting it was. ( remember you like to bring up strawman arguments).

I said guns are the easy target to argue and you are doing that again.

Remember buddy when debating. Less emotions. Argue to topic not the man.

I actually think you are intellectually disabled. You give as good as you give so stop your whinging princess. You should take some of your own advice, you employ just about every piss poor technique in the book. That's why there's no point in having a conversation with you, aside from the fact that most of what you say is rubbish.

This is funny. Im doing to opposite. I'm saying its far more complicated than guns = terrorism. It seems in your race to disagree with anything I say, you don't even know or understand the point I'm making.

Like I said before. If you didn't try and automatically disagree with everything I say you would see I agree with you most of the time.

I'm not automatically disagreeing with you mate, just waiting for an articulate argument.

a bulshit argument that guns are only designed for killing? please state even one practical use for a gun besides killing?

A gun is made to fire a projectile. I've already gone over this earlier in the thread. A shotgun designed for trap shooting has a raised rib to shoot a clay target that is moving away from you is one example of a firearm that is specifically designed for a sporting purpose and no other.

Not everyone owns guns for self defence or hunting. I suggest you go to your local range to cure your hoplophobia.

BTW Stiffy you're pathetic to use the rep system as a means to send abuse to people.

Last edited:
Pack you push this ban guns argument because thinking any further is too complicated for you

Implying that I think gun control is the cause of these problems because I apparently can't think any further..

The future terrorists will say oh shit, there are...some slightly stricter guns laws. I give up.

Ummm...no-ones arguing that point....

Again just relax on the easy target. If there were no guns tomorrow it won't make a difference to these radicals

Again you seem to think that's what this argument is about....

Blaming guns is oversimplifying the issue.

But....no one is saying guns are the root cause...

I'm saying its far more complicated than guns = terrorism.

So, you're saying this, I'm saying this and have said so a dozen times, and I haven't seen anyone else refute this; so why bother constantly trying to push the idea that anyone is arguing that that is what's happening? All it does is detract from the debate. Maybe that's the whole idea.

Why go through all this bullshit to establish that we agree. What a waste of everyone's time.

Only you would interpret what has been said here as guns being the root cause of terrorism.

Why does arguing with you have to be one step forward, ten steps backward. Its tiring. Think, then post.

A gun is made to fire a projectile. I've already gone over this earlier in the thread. A shotgun designed for trap shooting has a raised rib to shoot a clay target that is moving away from you is one example of a firearm that is specifically designed for a sporting purpose and no other.

BTW Stiffy you're pathetic to use the rep system as a means to send abuse to people.

lol ok mate.

i said practical use, could you not think of one?

BTW Stiffy you're fucking pathetic to use the rep system as a means to send abuse to people.

you're a liar. Calling your bullshit bullshit isn't abuse, it's stating a fact. Facts and truth are something you have trouble comprehending.

Pls keep your NRA propaganda B.S. for the gay clubs. :)

Last edited:
Implying that I think gun control is the cause of these problems because I apparently can't think any further..

Ummm...no-ones arguing that point....

Again you seem to think that's what this argument is about....

But....no one is saying guns are the root cause...

So, you're saying this, I'm saying this and have said so a dozen times, and I haven't seen anyone else refute this; so why bother constantly trying to push the idea that anyone is arguing that that is what's happening? All it does is detract from the debate. Maybe that's the whole idea.

Why go through all this bullshit to establish that we agree. What a waste of everyone's time.

Why does arguing with you have to be one step forward, ten steps backward. Its tiring. Think, then post.

It's exactly what I said, you agree with my point yet your first instinct is to disagree with me no matter what I post. That's why we go through all this bullshit. Just look at your reply.