• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

lots of people sweat like a rapist on gear, not sure the exact cause, think it is mainly just sweating the toxins out of your body...but nothing to worry about really. just keep hydrated

Last edited:
been a few months off my TRT (enanthate) watery as fuck lost 4.5kg too, just getting fat lol, it really does help in regard to nutrient untilization, meaning i could eat a fuck tonne more with less damage

So I am noticing that I'm sweating lots at night in bed, is this normal? I have never taken Deca wondering if its the Deca causing this?

I can't multi-quote atm so i'm just going to quote every fucken post ffs!

Sweating could be from several reasons. Firstly your more than likely eating more whilst on the gear so your metabolism is going to be higher which means your going to sweat more cause of the increased BT. Also higher Test levels will make you sweat more and your skin will be oilier.

plus the cold sweats when you know you pumped your load into her and cops have your dna on file

That's why you gag her, then tie her up and take her out bush and bury her alive bro, that's how its done, but dig the hole big enough and deep enough so the remains are never found.

Hopefully this is not a stupid question, but is it ok to take a week off from gym while on cycle? I am feeling super tired and havent taken a week off in about a year so and notice my performance lacking.

Hopefully this is not a stupid question, but is it ok to take a week off from gym while on cycle? I am feeling super tired and havent taken a week off in about a year so and notice my performance lacking.

Not a silly question.

Me, personally don't think there is anything wrong with a short break. I would try not make it the entire week however and focus on the few days you do have away from the gym being as restful as possible.

Got any annual leave? Take a couple days off and sit on the couch and hit up the Playstation. No stims. Early nights. Some melatonin and even meditation if that's your thing.

Listen to your body.

Probably best next time to time your weeks break BEFORE you start the cycle proper so you have every chance of giving yourself a good go of it for its duration.

I wouldn't be taking a week off if you're cycling. Get some more sleep or take some time off work as mentioned. Have an extra rest day maybe not a full week off though.

This is your time to grow.