• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

Does anyone bridge cycles anymore? 4 week bridge with Dbol or Anavar used to be all the rage or am I showing my age?

Lol.. Is there any room left in those muscles for actual blood bro? ;)

Who knows, once you get an internal hemmorage then i'd say you've had enough oil, so probably a 500ml bladder pw would do this, or a bladder a day keeps the doctor away. Nothing wrong with that.

Does anyone bridge cycles anymore? 4 week bridge with Dbol or Anavar used to be all the rage or am I showing my age?

They do, but they call it a cruise now i'd say. And you can do it with anything, it doesn't have to be dbol or var, it can be tbol or adrol or some PH or what I think is good is cruising with test prop/npp blend at say 100mg each eod for 4 weeks, then blast the living shit out of as much oil as you can take. So actually my cruise/bridge is still 700mg pw, but that's nothing for me now.

Playing with the queen of hearts.. knowing it aint really smart.

Joker aint the only fool, who'll do anything for you.

Are BF calipers reasonably accurate? Enough to get an idea?
No not at all. To gauge a rough idea you need to get the same person to do it imo. Get 2 ppl back to back and you'll get different results.

The bf % will never be accurate in itself but will give you a general idea on measurements.

This is true. You have to try and replicate the conditions under which the results were gathered each time and do an average of 3 readings for each site.

So if my girlfriend does it for me in the mornings on each occasion, then it would be reasonably accurate to within a few %?

Also I need to ask 1 question before I start slin next week. In regards to diet. I eat half an avocado and a decent slice of cheese with my post workout meal, should I get rid of them for Slin? I keep hearing and reading to avoid fat when slin is active and peaking.

Whoa dude. Out of my level of understanding. That some srs chit and not to be taken lightly. Potential sides include death lol.

Play safe m8. Make sure you are satisfied within yourself that you know what you are doing.

Yeah, if the Mrs. is doing the tests all the time in the same fashion you could consider that as being good enough.

If @JuiceJunky; were here, it might be able to educate us.