• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

So would you take Test Suspension while taking other Test or just on its own? Also what is the point of injecting multiple times a day if say you train in the morning, don't you only want it to train for the strength aspect?

So would you take Test Suspension while taking other Test or just on its own? Also what is the point of injecting multiple times a day if say you train in the morning, don't you only want it to train for the strength aspect?

You can stack it with any number of other drugs, depends on your goals. Take a look at Sus250, it has 4 different esters in it right, have a think about that.

Suspension has a really short half-life so if your on nothing but suspension then yes it will shut you down and yes you will get massive spikes in hormone levels everytime you inject. So basically your probably gona feel like your crashing right before your shot due to the fact that your levels have been declining for the past 24 hours. Like any steroid, its best to have it in your blood 24/7, the body grows 24/7. But yes the best time to take the most suspension would be pre-workout, at about 30-60 minutes pre-workout, i'd go 60 just to be safe. It will help/aid recovery to a great degree, so injecting it later on in the day can/will benefit you even more, your test levels will be higher. Or maybe you gotta have extra energy for work after lifting weights, so an extra shot after a weight session will aid recovery and enhance energy levels. Also some people train twice a day, so this is another reason for multiple shots.

You can stack it with any number of other drugs, depends on your goals. Take a look at Sus250, it has 4 different esters in it right, have a think about that.

Suspension has a really short half-life so if your on nothing but suspension then yes it will shut you down and yes you will get massive spikes in hormone levels everytime you inject. So basically your probably gona feel like your crashing right before your shot due to the fact that your levels have been declining for the past 24 hours. Like any steroid, its best to have it in your blood 24/7, the body grows 24/7. But yes the best time to take the most suspension would be pre-workout, at about 30-60 minutes pre-workout, i'd go 60 just to be safe. It will help/aid recovery to a great degree, so injecting it later on in the day can/will benefit you even more, your test levels will be higher. Or maybe you gotta have extra energy for work after lifting weights, so an extra shot after a weight session will aid recovery and enhance energy levels. Also some people train twice a day, so this is another reason for multiple shots.

Interesting so then just to get this right. Will i still have a crash if I am still taking Test E? Or will it just be more of a boost for my workout and then my Test levels will be stable due to the Test E

Interesting so then just to get this right. Will i still have a crash if I am still taking Test E? Or will it just be more of a boost for my workout and then my Test levels will be stable due to the Test E

Yes more of a boost, it will load your glycogen stores up even more than test e alone will do, and your protein synthesis and cortisol suppression will be greater with suspension. You won't crash if your on Test E as well, but you may feel a drop in hormone levels regardless.

Yes more of a boost, it will load your glycogen stores up even more than test e alone will do, and your protein synthesis and cortisol suppression will be greater with suspension. You won't crash if your on Test E as well, but you may feel a drop in hormone levels regardless.

SO if im going to take insulin then there is no point with the Test Suspension?

SO if im going to take insulin then there is no point with the Test Suspension?

That's not the same, your confused because I mention glycogen stores right? All steroids increase glycogen storage, its not just protein synthesis and nitrogen retention that they exhibit. They also block cortisol and do other functions in the body as well. Some steroids enhance glycogen storage more than others, same can be said for some steroids that will block cortisol better than others, they all work via roughly the same mechanism of action, they just are slightly different to one another. Some hit the AR receptors really hard, whereas others don't hit it much at all. This is part of the reason that people stack steroids together, they are trying to get maximum benefit out of their cycles, and also many steroids bottom out at a certain dose, meaning higher doses will not make much if any difference, this is why we add in an other compound to produce more gains and get the body growing again.

Insulin is great with any steroid, preferably a bulking steroid obviously. Insulin is more anabolic than any steroid that's ever been produced, it is the most anabolic hormone in the body. It not only shuttles protein into the muscle, it also shuttles carbs and fats, so diet needs to be kept in check..................unless your using a good amount of HGH then your diet can be a bit loose cause the HGH will burn off any excess calories.

[MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION]; droppin' mad knowledge bombs of late. Not just gerbils eh.....

That's not the same, your confused because I mention glycogen stores right? All steroids increase glycogen storage, its not just protein synthesis and nitrogen retention that they exhibit. They also block cortisol and do other functions in the body as well. Some steroids enhance glycogen storage more than others, same can be said for some steroids that will block cortisol better than others, they all work via roughly the same mechanism of action, they just are slightly different to one another. Some hit the AR receptors really hard, whereas others don't hit it much at all. This is part of the reason that people stack steroids together, they are trying to get maximum benefit out of their cycles, and also many steroids bottom out at a certain dose, meaning higher doses will not make much if any difference, this is why we add in an other compound to produce more gains and get the body growing again.

Insulin is great with any steroid, preferably a bulking steroid obviously. Insulin is more anabolic than any steroid that's ever been produced, it is the most anabolic hormone in the body. It not only shuttles protein into the muscle, it also shuttles carbs and fats, so diet needs to be kept in check..................unless your using a good amount of HGH then your diet can be a bit loose cause the HGH will burn off any excess calories.

I will be taking t3 and clen while on slin to help keep fat gain minimal. My diet it pretty good i am smashing lots of carbs and protein and low fat.

As well as much gear which is Test E 1g/week and deca 750mg/week and slin 4 weeks and then a 6 week break and another 4 weeks to finish off.

Last edited:
I have done plenty of research, not to mention I have a mate who has experience with it to help me and guide me. He will be with me the first week i start just to make sure I am doing it right.

As well as much gear which is Test E 1g/week and deca 750mg/week and slin 4 weeks and then a 6 week break and another 4 weeks to finish off.

That's pretty much what I run atm, though I run dbol and anadrol as well, only recently through these in. I havn't used slin in about 4 years.

You gotta time that chit right?

Makes a lot of experienced guys query it from a safety standpoint I hear?

Even some pro's go hypo from slin, gotta be careful with that shit;) Especially with their frame of mind cause they are always wanting to push the envelope that little bit further.

I have done plenty of research, not to mention I have a mate who has experience with it to help me and guide me. He will be with me the first week i start just to make sure I am doing it right.

Sounds good.

As long as I get some size onto my calves i will be happy

You'll get size everywhere if you train hard enough.