• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

1478a604ba66ac3d000f5788075389af37f66e5d34c4ec5911ab050b05593a34.jpg

And that's bullshit mate TRT is not for life what makes you come to that conclusion?

also this leprocorn is 5*10 and 70kg 58kg at my smallest

Look its okay to be a leprechaun okay, don't take it out on me, just live with it okay.

C ya later Leprechaun.

Leprechaun fellas, leprechaun.

Exactly, he's obviously in denial of being a leprechaun, I heard this is a common side effect.

Last edited:
Aight, Aight fellas... break it up.

I don't think [MENTION=15708]Caino[/MENTION]; is a midget.

Peace love and hugs... Save the shenanigans for a Friday :p

There is much kuncing to do in between now and then :cool:

Aight, Aight fellas... break it up.

I don't think [MENTION=15708]Caino[/MENTION]; is a midget.

Peace love and hugs... Save the shenanigans for a Friday :p

There is much kuncing to do in between now and then :cool:

Juice junky is either a troll kunce or a pissed kunce

Is enanthate going to give more strength than prop? I feel stronger and better than i ever did on prop. Or is it all in my head? Because theoretically they are the same just one releases slower right? Test is Test?

Is enanthate going to give more strength than prop? I feel stronger and better than i ever did on prop. Or is it all in my head? Because theoretically they are the same just one releases slower right? Test is Test?

Yes and no, let me explain why. Firstly as you said test is test, the various different forms of tests have different esters attached to them e.g. enanthate, propionate, cypionate, undercanoate etc etc the list goes on and on, and you also have Testosterone Suspension which has no ester, it is 100% pure testosterone without any ester attached, so its mechanism of action is extremely fast, within minutes of doing the shot. Now all the esters have diiferent half-lifes, though there are going to be shades of grey all over the place on things such as where you inject? how far in you go? how much you use? what your bodies metabolism for steroid de-activation is like, is it fast or slow? everyone is going to de-activate these esters at slightly different rates to each other, much the same as some people have slower functioning livers than other people. Now the esters themselves do give different effects, there is no two ways about this, it is proven again and again. Slower esters will make the person hold more water, and the faster the ester "GENERALLY" less water the person will hold. Now water is beneficial for power, strength, recovery and of course getting a good pump going on. You will look bigger with more water. There is the other side of the argument that says that test is test as we mentioned above, but years and years of research and studies are proving that the different esters do in fact act different on the body. Prop will keep you more lean than enanthate, and suspension will keep you more lean than prop, this is providing all the diets and training are the same.

So based on your information, you would have to inject Test Suspension at least once a day if not multiple times a day?

What? That would be terrible
I take a prop/enanthate mix, enth 170mg, prop 80mg and take it twice a week. Sunday and Wednesday the night before I squat and deadlift respectively. I find this a little better when I am training for strength, but not that much better. When dieting though I just stick to enanthate

So based on your information, you would have to inject Test Suspension at least once a day if not multiple times a day?

Correct, up to 3 times a day, maybe even 4 if you really want to get serious about it.

What? That would be terrible
I take a prop/enanthate mix, enth 170mg, prop 80mg and take it twice a week. Sunday and Wednesday the night before I squat and deadlift respectively. I find this a little better when I am training for strength, but not that much better. When dieting though I just stick to enanthate

Terrible if that's what you think being a pro is, then yes terrible it is. Most guys won't ever touch suspension in their lives, its a notch up i'll tell you that, but it does quite often sting and it has side effects just like any other drug does.

Your dropping the prop and sticking to enanth only when you diet because your getting smaller form the diet, but the enanth helps keep the size due to higher aromatisation. So basically you could probably eat higher calories and drop the enanth and just use prop and maybe still get the same results.

Prop makes me flat when dieting, think I've been through this
I diet on sub 1000kcal anyway, changes are daily, I don't think it would make much difference

And yeah, injecting suspension twice a day would really fucking suck lol. hard.

I recently used prop for about 11 weeks straight and by the end I had enough of it, and now just test/deca, so much easier. I'm thinking about throwing EQ into the mix and primobolan further down the line.

The only good thing about suspension shots is that they literally take a few seconds cause they are water based, so it sqirts out real fucken quick, I shot it in the past in my pecs using a 25g 5/8" tip.