• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi ON,
my cholestrol levels are out of wack at the moment and as soon as i started the stack iv seen improve in sleep and mood but my test levels seem much lower than used to be..could this be because the stack is trying to fix my C levels? i dont seem to understand..

Hi ON,
my cholestrol levels are out of wack at the moment and as soon as i started the stack iv seen improve in sleep and mood but my test levels seem much lower than used to be..could this be because the stack is trying to fix my C levels? i dont seem to understand..

You saying your test levels went down from taking res100?

Over what time period between your bloodtests? What other supplements do you take? Whats your nutrition look like?

Im not trying to accuse you of anything or be nosey. Just trying to map out all the variables to make sense of whats happening.

Hi ON,

Judging by what you have said "my test levels seem much lower than used to be" are you basing this off of feelings? not a blood test.....

Have you done a blood test for testosterone total, free, SHBG, LH/FSH if so what are they including all lab ranges, before taking the res100 and now during taking it, and how long have you been taking the res100.

What were you cholesterol levels, HDL, LDL, cholesterol total including all lab ranges.

Really need more info from you.

If you're going off feelings, eg i feel my testosterone is lower now, that's not any tell tale signs, if anything the things you have pointed out like: improved sleep and mood would indicate positive things are happening.

A friend of mine told me he went to the doctors and they gave him 3 Stanazlol shots over 6 weeks and he said it made a big difference.

Wouldn't think somebody in their mid 30's, fit boxer would have any dramas, but you never know hey.

Has anybody tried

Arom X
Decavol

By Advanced Muscle Science?

Very interested in this product, and actually read through all 43pages. Have a few comments/questions:

1.) O.N. should be commended for offering free trials. I understand where Bazza20 is coming from (re: human safety, placebo testing etc.), but he did challenge O.N. to provide free trials, of which O.N. gamely agreed to. I think the belated criticisms about olive oil etc. was rather unfair. So, respect to O.N.

2.) Most importantly, what happened to IceFyre's results? And did Ghost perform a second trial?

It's ironic, as I was actually going to buy the product at page 1, but developed reservations after reading all 43pages and seeing the only 'positive' trial after all the fuss is from TheRightHook, who is a new member that joined in July just as this controversy was brewing. No offence, but some healthy skepticism is required online with the ease of clone/dummy user IDs.

3.) From the discussion, I noticed O.N. suggested the product be stacked with olive oil, ZMA and a whole bunch of other alphabet I don't understand. I have a simple question that is also linked to Ghost's first trial result - if I only take this product, without lifting or stacking with other supplements, albeit still maintaining a healthy lifestyle, can I expect a moderate increase in my testosterone levels?

Secondly, if I do stack with oil, will a healthier alternative like Flaxseed oil work?

Basically, I'd like to increase my testosterone levels, sleep better etc., but am not keen on adding a whole bunch of other ABCXYZ supplements and gulping olive oil. I am however taking ZMA regularly. Also I think the whole point about lifting would indeed skew the actual result/outcome.

Thanks for reading and appreciate any answers, particularly re IceFyre's results. Cheers

Last edited:
Very interested in this product, and actually read through all 43pages. Have a few comments/questions:

1.) O.N. should be commended for offering free trials. I understand where Bazza20 is coming from (re: human safety, placebo testing etc.), but he did challenge O.N. to provide free trials, of which O.N. gamely agreed to. I think the belated criticisms about olive oil etc. was rather unfair. So, respect to O.N.

2.) Most importantly, what happened to IceFyre's results? And did Ghost perform a second trial?

It's ironic, as I was actually going to buy the product at page 1, but developed reservations after reading all 43pages and seeing the only 'positive' trial after all the fuss is from TheRightHook, who is a new member that joined in July just as this controversy was brewing. No offence, but some healthy skepticism is required online with the ease of clone/dummy user IDs.

3.) From the discussion, I noticed O.N. suggested the product be stacked with olive oil, ZMA and a whole bunch of other alphabet I don't understand. I have a simple question that is also linked to Ghost's first trial result - if I only take this product, without lifting or stacking with other supplements, albeit still maintaining a healthy lifestyle, can I expect a moderate increase in my testosterone levels?

Secondly, if I do stack with oil, will a healthier alternative like Flaxseed oil work?

Basically, I'd like to increase my testosterone levels, sleep better etc., but am not keen on adding a whole bunch of other ABCXYZ supplements and gulping olive oil. I am however taking ZMA regularly. Also I think the whole point about lifting would indeed skew the actual result/outcome.

Thanks for reading and appreciate any answers, particularly re IceFyre's results. Cheers

Olive oil is better than flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil is rancid by time you get it home.

But i agree with you on having to stack it with abcxyz for proper results.

1) in terms of olive oil and good cholesterol, it is essential to have good cholesterol levels in order for any testosterone boosting supplement to work. However due to recent scientific studies i feel a combination of EVOO and krill oil is going to be of most benefit here, as krill oil has been shown to positively effect lipids much more than EVOO.

krill oil study effecting LDL HDL and lipids positively: http://www.coreworldwide.com/nss-folder/studies/Krill%20Study.pdf we sell this instore; Neptune Krill Oil 500mg x 120 caps

The results of this clinical trial demonstrate that daily doses of 1-3 g krill oil are significantly more effective than 3 g EPA/DHA fish oil in the management of hyperlipidemia. Furthermore, a maintenance dose of 500 mg krill oil is significantly effective for long-term regulation of blood lipids. The unique molecular composition of krill oil, which is rich in phospholipids, omega-3 fatty acids, and diverse antioxidants, surpasses the profile of fish oils and offers a superior approach
toward the reduction of risk for cardiovascular disease.

1819d1345300219-krill-oil-krill-oil-cholesterol.jpg

1820d1345300250-krill-oil-fish-oil-cholesterol.jpg

2) icefyre i have pmed him multiple times with no response, ghostrun no idea i have not heard from him, as for wanting more blood tests and more proof we have several blood results from 2009,2010 and 2012 on our website including many customer testimonials all of which can be linked back to their respective forum post from people who have many posts you can seem them here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ as for RH, i do not know him, I am sure if you requested ADMIN so look into him you can see that clearly he is not me, i run a forum so i know just like the admin on this forum that you can tell where he is located in Australia via his IP address and 100% where ever he lives is going to show a different address to mine. Just because he had a positive result doesn't mean it is me making up the results, we already have plenty of results and bloods on the res100 website which also have bloods to back them.

3) The original statement was talking about a pro bodybuilders blood results of 54nmol/L the lab range was 8-32nmol/L and the stack use was: res100,tococaps,ZMA,d-aspartic acid, fish oil, EVOO and a very healthy diet. This was questioned by many as to how is this even possible, we never got a hardcopy of the blood test to prove actual factual on this result for everyone but however we did have a customer run the exact same stack and score 46nmol/L lab range was 8.3-29nmol/L he provided us with a copy of his bloods and also provided a copy of his LH/FSH which proves he is naturally producing the testosterone in his system and it is injected like steroids, that blood test is here: http://wickedsupplements.com/ultimate-stack-blood-test-results/ His name and DOB have been blurred out but when originally posted on this forum if you go back through the thread you will see admin stating that it should be blurred out.

As far as needing to stack it with a whole heap of supplements....no absolutely that is not the case, res100 will work on its own and will work very well, the point to the stack is to see just how far you can push it, you see most testosterone boosters on the market only effect estrogen and some effect SHBG, res100 effects estrogen and the feedback on the GABA (b) receptor which is the modulating of how much testosterone is to be released into the system. Adding in the additonal supplements are simply effecting other area's of testosterone creation, as you obviously can increase your available good cholesterol through krill oil and evoo you can effect the transport of this cholesterol with d-aspartic acid, you can increase the potency and absorption of LH with tococaps and you can replace lost essentials minerals with ZMA. This is no way says res100 doesn't work on its own its simply showing you can start to effect other areas of testosterone creation and that it basically isn't all about estrogen reduction.

Blood work is always going to be limited for supplement trials, you see companies like USP labs will come out and say we have done a 25 peer trial placebo controlled study paid for by USP labs and most people believe the study when its all total bullshit i can point you to gencor pacific's trial on 60 males which was for their product "testofen" which is fenugreek seed found in many products, they are the main manufacturer of fenugreek seed which showed an average of 98.1% increase in testosterone levels....i mean seriously what a load of shit...lol here is the PDF this is exactly what companies do to make their products look good, it looks like a legit controlled study when it isn't: http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.a...stofen-human-trial-testofenhumanstudy2-1-.pdf

We dont claim it will boost your levels by any percentage and the bloods that have been done are all independent, if you also notice my bloods are no where to be found, simply because they shouldn't be used as any indication of the product working or not as i own the company and that would be just as bad as the testofen study and not believed.

on this page you can see results, hard copies and also written: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

Take your time read through each review click on the links and see who posted the info etc.

So back to your question about not training and eating well and taking res100 yes you should notice a change in your levels, but the thing is here you must remember we are talking about a natural supplement here naturally increasing your testosterone levels if you do not provide an environment that is healthy you are being counter productive to your goals, eg ghostrun eat shit, stopped training and was sick.....your not injecting testosterone where it works regardless of your health. As said you are trying to increase your health and testosterone levels if you decrease your health well your testosterone levels are going to decrease as well. The same can be said for ghostruns bloods he was sick, eating shit and not training.....but his blood level of testosterone was still in the high normal range.....maybe due to his circumstances the levels should have dropped since we know weight training increases testosterone, we also know the consumption of large meals and high fats and sugars such as 1 pizza per night and 1.25L of pepsi will decrease testosterone, so on the flip side of his bloods we can say hey look it kept it up he did all these negative things which negatively impact testosterone levels yet his levels stayed high.....unknown if that statement is true or not, but we do know the things he did and his illness would normally impact his levels of testosterone also since he did it for 8 days in a row and stopped training for 2 weeks.....just saying....

Also to note i recently did a whole nights study on debunking resveratrol and benzoflavone claims you can see them all here from things like resveratrol increases testosterone and sperm and then found the related scientific pubmed journals for each claim:
http://wickedsupplements.com/debunking-res100-test-booster-complex/

Olive oil is better than flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil is rancid by time you get it home.

But i agree with you on having to stack it with abcxyz for proper results.

as above you do not need to stack abcxyz in order for it to work....stacking abcxyz simple makes it work better as you are effecting other areas of testosterone creation.

Last edited:
"may" work, particularly if you are coming off cycle?
then again.. if coming off cycle, how do you know elevated test levels are from res100 or from the gear?

"may" work, particularly if you are coming off cycle?
then again.. if coming off cycle, how do you know elevated test levels are from res100 or from the gear?
post steroids your levels crash so if levels are higher it is working, just check out all reviews and bloods make a choice from them, look for the bad reviews and read them too if you find any make an informed choice and go from there.

From O.N. on another site.
Hi,

This message is to let you know Res100 is going to be reformulated.

Unfortunately one of our suppliers has gone out of business therefore we are unable to obtain several ingredients which make up part of the SEDDS (Self-emulsifying drug delivery system).

We are very disappointed as the supplier has let us down therefore we have decided to re-formulate our res100 product.

This is good and bad, the bad part is we have no stock at the moment the good part is we are going to make the product even better than before and are looking at launching the new product as early as the end of the month.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, in the mean time we still have TocoCaps and D-aspartic Acid available and they will remain available.

This is an inconvenience for both you and I but we look forward to making an even better product than before. We will email you once we are ready to launch the new product.

You are a valued part of our business and we look forward to strengthening our business relationship for the future.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email.

Be interesting to see what the new product will be. Presumably ON will have to prove its efficacy all over again?

Be interesting to see what the new product will be. Presumably ON will have to prove its efficacy all over again?

I don't get why if this new formula is better why weren't they doing it before. Since they only changed now because it seems they were forced to.

I don't get why if this new formula is better why weren't they doing it before. Since they only changed now because it seems they were forced to.

That's a good point...
Only reason I can think of is that the new formula ingredients are more expensive to source.

The other reason is marketing spin. What better way to keep disappointed customers than promising a new product better than before?

1957d1351943272-res100-reformulation-new-resforumcrop.jpg

Some of the original blood work done was on the version 1 and version 2 that we came out with which were 1 raw powder and 2 capsules. So we know it works well on its own already without the SEDDS.

But this newer version once released is going to be even better than what we have.

We knew this day was coming for some time now and have been prepared for it and have already tested out the new version, we simply need to order in labels have them printed and the product will be released.

As to the formulation we will be keeping that under wraps until it is released, but i can tell you it will have an absorption initiator.

I can also tell you the information regarding resveratrol and buccal delivery is based on delivery time and not peak blood levels yes buccal delivery 1mg resveratrol = 37ng/DL within 2min in the blood and that a 250mg capsule also = 37ng/DL within 2mins but this science is just based on delivery time on how fast you can get it into your blood system and not peak blood levels....that is also proven with some of the first blood tests we had which were done on raw powder and capsules.

So don't fear the product will work and it will work even better than before this just gives us the opportunity to make a good product even better and simpler to take.

how does that compare to the previous formulation of res100?

The previous formula was never studied under a proper scientific study to know the blood levels, all we knew was that resveratrol absorbed 250% more when held in the mouth than a capsule but that was only based on the delivery time of 2 minutes, eg 1mg held in the mouth for 1 minute = 37ng/L and 250mg capsule = 37ng/L 2min post ingestion. But not actual sustained blood levels of a proper test over several hours.

So basically holding it in the mouth gets it into the blood system fast but our new system will keep it in the blood system longer and at a higher level that has been studied to a much greater degree, here is some of the science so you can see for yourself: Enhancing the bioavailability of resveratr... [Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

The product has always been called Res100 and thus contained 100mg of Trans-resveratrol per serving from:

• V1 which was raw powder
  • V2 which was capsules
  • V3 which was the oatmeal flavor liquid formula
  • V4 which was the blue berry liquid form
  • V5 soon to be released

Everyone of the last 4 versions has worked perfectly the goal from going from the powdered version to liquid was to make the product have the fastest possible delivery rate giving people the ability to hold it in their mouth for instant absorption without it tasting like complete crap.

We have always stood behind our product and always backed it up with not only science but real world results such as the many members of the different aussie forums, as said some of our original blood tests from back in 2009 were on the powdered version so we know even as a simple powdered product it works well.

Our new version 5 is going to be better, easier to take and more effective.

Last edited:
We are still waiting on product images to update the website pics but the product information is out now you can read it all here:
http://wickedsupplements.com

Nutritional Information:
100 servings per container/50 days

Serving size: 1 capsule
Each capsule contains:

• Test Booster Complex
  • Trans-Resveratrol 99% 100mg*
  • 7,8 benzoflavone 99% 100mg*

• Cortisol Control
  • Phosphatidylserine 300mg*

• Absorption Initiator
  • Bioperine® 10mg* Piper nigrum(Black Pepper) (fruit)
  • Standardized for 95% piperine

Other Ingredients:
Vcaps® Capsules
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsules)
*daily value not established

Last edited:
Serving size: 1 capsule
Each capsule contains:

Just a couple of questions O.N. I notice your quote says capsule yet your website still shows the old liquid RES100. Have you reverted to capsule form now.
Secondly, how long does the RES100 take to work - can it be used as a "pick me up" on a bad day or for a "good night"? Cheers.