• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
repost with name blurred out for privacy of the person.

Tonight we got in some blood work from one of our customers who used the ultimate stack post his steroid use here is what he had to say:

Hey Kirk I'm very pleased with the results of the res100 stack i have been running it now for 8 weeks post cycle from a sus250 cycle i used the HCG during the cycle as you suggest 2x per week and stopped it about 3 weeks after my last shot. It has been great i am off cycle and i have still gained weight over the last 8 weeks. Like i said on the phone i have not been taking anything else with the stack so there is nothing else that can effect the results. My doctor was amazed at the results and i asked if i could retest again in a few weeks.

Thanks for all your help mate i never knew half this stuff before hand.

1796d1343134827-the-ultimate-stack-blood-test-results-scan0009re.jpg

1795d1343134824-the-ultimate-stack-blood-test-results-scan0008re.jpg

Last edited:
All i can say is wow! those results are nothing short of amazing.
I have received my blood test back today for the before trial of the res100, i hope i can show something similar to the results posted here after i run the trial.

I will PM you my address details.
Please see the 4 attachments.

Attachments

• blood1.jpg
    blood1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 73
  • blood2.jpg
    blood2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 64
  • blood3.jpg
    blood3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 63
  • blood4.jpg
    blood4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 65
Bloods should be back tomorrow. Between last week being more hectic than usual and not being able to get to see the doc my results will be for about 40 days of taking Res100.

I know you posted this just 1 1/2 weeks ago, but have your results come back yet?

All i can say is wow! those results are nothing short of amazing.
I have received my blood test back today for the before trial of the res100, i hope i can show something similar to the results posted here after i run the trial.

I will PM you my address details.
Please see the 4 attachments.

Hi mate i will get 1 sent out tomorrow for you, please be sure to take it 2.5mls morning and night, keep diet, training everything the same and complete another set of bloods in 30 days time, also be sure to keep the timing the same in the morning after breakfast like you did for this test and abstain for 3 days the same as you did for this blood test. Keep everything the same as much as you possibly can.

EDIT: your blood tests say you are overweight how much do you weigh?

Hi mate i will get 1 sent out tomorrow for you, please be sure to take it 2.5mls morning and night, keep diet, training everything the same and complete another set of bloods in 30 days time, also be sure to keep the timing the same in the morning after breakfast like you did for this test and abstain for 3 days the same as you did for this blood test. Keep everything the same as much as you possibly can.

EDIT: your blood tests say you are overweight how much do you weigh?

Yes i will be sure to keep everything the same, i am not over weight i don't know why it says that i am 102kg and am 181cm tall i have a little body fat but nothing to say i'm obese or anything.

Some of the tests posted in this thread have a long lists of tests in them. Whats the minimum before/after tests required?

Some of the tests posted in this thread have a long lists of tests in them. Whats the minimum before/after tests required?
The right hook is the last free trial we are going to be doing as said here:

O.N. said:
Ok @The Right Hook so that we have another set of bloods get yours done i'll send you a free trail, but this will be the last free trial we are doing.

Go and get your before bloods done, post up a hard copy and i will send you out the bottle.

Test for the following:
Testosterone total and free
estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

Do the blood test first thing in the morning, abstain from sex for 3 days before both your BEFORE and AFTER blood tests.
Keep your training consistent and your diet consistent.
Please keep every possible variable the same as you possibly can and if you do get sick with flu or anything please let me know.

The right hook is the last free trial we are going to be doing as said here:

I wasnt asking for a trial mate, just saw multiple pages of his test results and was wondering is all.

Thanks for clarifying your requirement, I must have missed it before.

I have received my bottle of res100 thanks O.N.
I have started it tonight i will keep a log of this in my journal so we can keep track of it and not get it all muddled up within this thread.

Also i read that it didn't taste nice but i don't mind it kind of a fruity taste i would say.

Just got some today. How shit does it taste! :/

well you never tasted the old version this one is 10x better. And hey as the old saying goes if it tastes good it must be bad for you.

We recently wrote a thread debunking the res100 ingredients and claims:
Click here: Debunking Res100 ingredients
All of the claims are backed up by scientific research have a read over them.

A quick read and not all of them but I see a lot of rat, mice and rabbit studies. Hardly concrete evidence.

Is this stuff only for people on/coming off cycles of AAS?

I`ve been natty since moving out here three years ago so I`m interested in any kind of Test boosters that could help.

I`ve been natty since moving out here three years ago so I`m interested in any kind of Test boosters that could help.

havent used the stuff myself but def wanna give it a crack , some good reviews ( few bad ones ) , I know a few people that have used it personally and been happy

seems pretty cheap so worth a go i say , its only couple hundred bucks for the stack

A quick read and not all of them but I see a lot of rat, mice and rabbit studies. Hardly concrete evidence.

There are human trials on resveratrol are for preventing CVD and benzoflavone for it ability to treat anxiety these were mentioned on this link.
The only problem with "wanting human trials for testosterone boosting ingredients' is they will never happen the medical community is always going to be interested in treating disease and CVD and preventions and anxiety they are not interested in increasing 20-40 yr old males testosterone levels so the information is relevant but will never be studied in humans unless someone foots the very expensive bill which can cost and arm a leg your house and car to conduct if not government funded.

What you do have to go off is peoples reviews and independent blood tests that have been done since this will never be studied properly.
Every test booster on the market that claims to boost testosterone in humans with any human scientific proof is more than likely a false study conducted by the manufacturer.

It was originally created for people to use during PCT in stead of toxic drugs like nolva and clomid but it is very valuable to a natural athlete or someone just wanting higher testosterone levels.

The science is here it does work, bloods from other aussie forums have been done and maybe one day forum member "The Right Hook" or "Icefyre" will eventually post up their blood results from the free trails we sent them.

Last edited:
Bump

Did we ever get results from IceFyre or RH? Or Ghosty's re-try? Or anyone else who ran the trial (i can't remember if anyone else did it)

This thread kinda went quiet & no further updates? Would be great & beneficial to hear how those on the forum got on with it?