• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

targeting biceps

I'd just like to add that my comments in this thread have generally been tongue in cheek, but there's also some truth in my feelings towards the importance of biceps curls.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Somedays I dont even know what I am training or what I will train - doesnt change my attitude walking into the gym - oh its back today thats 98% effort i'll put in - oh chest thats 100% effort - legs 55% - guns - 110% (you see what I did there #classic)

Having a mindset that your going to go about training bodyparts on different levels of intensity is simply setting yourself upto fail...

I make my best progress when I am doing this, just walking into the gym and doing whatever
Doing back and arms feel good? Guess it's an arms day :D

I keep trolling myself into doing planned training like Sheiko though, like somehow it must be better for me. Well last training cycle was OK I guess, but nothing spectacular. Trying out the gimme bench training now, seeing what that does. If I don't bench at least 120kg on March 23rd, guess it's back to random unplanned training for me!

I love the bro split, smash all body parts every 4-5 days, and my shit growing muscles every 2-3 days. All with the same intensity, for me personally, nothing has been more effective, as nothing just grows on it's own.