• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
230qbTROLL.png

I think this AEK guy is just a 14yr old trying to annoy everyone.

My reasons;

1. He has been "apparently" training for over 5yrs and doesn't know how much an Olympic weightlifting bar weighs?

2. He doesn't have any photos that are bigger than .5cm x 1cm on my screen,

3. He types as if he is in 3rd grade.

4. He doesn't bring anything positive to the forum besides explaining the great effects of supplements that are $200 for 400grams of amino acids for example...

Nonetheless it's been an entertaining read.

I am the 14 year old yeah right you have XBOX as your location lol

Very Funny & Intelligent

look people if you guys really like or even get a kick out of bagging people because they love using Jacked or any other supplement then i think you guys need to have a good long hard look at yourselves, no-one here is asking to agree with them all people ask is for an opinion after all it's open forum and more importantly it's about Supplements

Whether you like the product or not it's really a matter of personal opinion what one product might for someone may not work for someone else.

It's all in the delivery people there are ways of getting your point across there is no benefit to any person on putting people down to make yourself feel better.

If you want to look at some pics i have photo album go have a look i did some powerlifting yesterday on Bench got 3reps at 130kg got 1 rep on 135kg but failed on the second rep and my grip is to wide so i have to do it all again, anyway i am enjoying this powerlifting thing man and will doing it more often this argument for me is turing into positive move, and there is no real animosity between me and Oliver just a difference of opinion that got heated that's all and my ego is also is to blame

Last edited:

My reasons;

1. He has been "apparently" training for over 5yrs and doesn't know how much an Olympic weightlifting bar weighs?

4. He doesn't bring anything positive to the forum besides explaining the great effects of supplements that are $200 for 400grams of amino acids for example...

Enough! You don't need to hop on the bandwagon daniel. Also is your avatar in reference to DJ Tiesto?

I'm all for a good call out and argument, but what I don't like is people calling out other people with unsubstantiated claims, and then having a rather large strength gap from initial claim.

As this here does not compute.

Lifting stats well

200 6 reps 120 10reps 210 6 reps

on Bench got 3reps at 130kg got 1 rep on 135kg but failed on the second rep

Now I have a max of 145kg. Even after working UPTO that max and going balls to wall at it, I'm fine for 4-5 sets of 130kg x 3 and the same again @ 135kg for doubles. Saying all that, unless I was completely fresh I really don't think I'd be able to hit 120kg x 10. Just sayin' somethin' doesn't add up.

I also think that everyone needs to have a group pantie un-bunching. I've poked as much fun at this thread as I can, now it's just tiresome.

Agree Iron, there's some playground bullshit going on here.

Aek I loved your other avatar and now you change it...why you do me like that man?

I do not Bullshit everything that i have said i have done at the moment i am depleting i am practically eating not many carbs but i will not use that as an excuse.

I actually did about 5 sets that day you asked that i should do a video of the lifts and i did have a look

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5eizKi_XJ8"]YouTube - 105kg 10reps[/ame]

1st set 105kg at 10 reps
2nd set 120kg at 3 reps
3rd set 125kg at 3 reps
4th set 130kg at 3 reps
5th set 135kg 1 rep

For the rep pics go to the photo album it's all there

As for the lifts earlier i did do them but i put the bar weight at 30kg not 20kg my mistake so my stats really are

190 6 reps 110 10reps 200 6reps

That is of course i am on proper normal eating diet adding in some decent carbs and i am lifting at my best, you can't be lifting your best all the time you have your days if you know what i mean.

As far as rules and grips is concerned i really do need some direction as i have been told that my grip is too wide and not really not sure as to how you can qualify an actual rep to count if you know what i mean.

So those stats may change slightly if i have been doing the lifts wrong i really train to look good judges do not really care how much you can lift, this is how i have trained all the time.

But i have to try it again my grip is too wide.

Last edited:

My reasons;

I warned about insulting people..
No more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ausbb.com/rules-information-minor-announcements/13651-supplement-forum.html

Last edited:
As for the lifts earlier i did do them but i put the bar weight at 30kg not 20kg my mistake so my stats really are

190 6 reps 110 10reps 200 6reps

That makes a lot more sense. Props on the vid too. We've had a debate about bench grip width for shoulder health, there's an entire thread on it. It's upto how you feel comfortable.

Oh and the numbers I listed for myself before was with me dropping weight, so carb depleted 'aint an excuse :p

Carry on all, back to the unbunching.

I give oliver 2 years I reckon he will take us both out he is still young

That makes a lot more sense. Props on the vid too. We've had a debate about bench grip width for shoulder health, there's an entire thread on it. It's upto how you feel comfortable.

Oh and the numbers I listed for myself before was with me dropping weight, so carb depleted 'aint an excuse :p

Carry on all, back to the unbunching.

He's only a year, if that, younger than me. I'm not as old as the beard suggests. Plus Ollie has long girly arms, pressing 'aint his strong suite.

<3 Ollie.

Hey serious question. I am assuming you are no longer planning on competing with a bodybuilding fed with an anti-doping policy- correct??
Your beloved Jacked contains ingredients that would make you fail a drug test- so ANB, INBA are out.

As for pics this was taken in 2007 Mr Melbourne titles, i let you guess on who i am and for the record this was taken 3 years ago, i am looking bigger at the moment !

I don't use jacked cold fusion is more the go for me along with few other aminos mixed in

So many supps on the shelves these days will make you fail a drug test- off the top of my head:
Anadraulic Pump
LG Sciences E-911
No-Xplode
Jack3d
Bang
many more

Status
Not open for further replies.