• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stuffed after training..

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
I normally train between 40-50 mins at a fairly fast pass, i.e 20-40 secs between sets - afterwards tho Iam a wreck for about an hour...stufffffffed....who else gets totally wrecked after training and has to just chill out for an hour or so....I could nearly have a sleep after training lol...

LOL, yep I get totally stuffed sometimes

bwahahaa, and I have fallen to sleep on the odd occasion too :p

I wish i could, i train in my break at work most of the time so its straight back to the shitfight i call work.

Also, fast pace.

im usually ok after training. Maybe improve your conditioning?

AY! I could say you should train harder!
But yeh your right LOL, I gotta do some conditioning work, get out my tire sled and do burpees again

awwwwww but there sooooo harrrrddddd :p

It has been written that after a blood and guts workout a well conditioned person would be able to go again after thirty minutes and although you would be silly to as it would most likely be an unproductive workout at best, I feel this statement is accurate.

Just my opinion, but why the hell should you feel OK after training???...I too, am wrecked after training and I love it!!

Burpees suck but l do them on off days. I've found after doing PPP l don't feel as bad as l did after finishing the beginner program.

I normally train between 40-50 mins at a fairly fast pass, i.e 20-40 secs between sets - afterwards tho Iam a wreck for about an hour...stufffffffed....who else gets totally wrecked after training and has to just chill out for an hour or so....I could nearly have a sleep after training lol...

You know the inevitable answer Joel............STOP ROOTING

You know the inevitable answer Joel............STOP ROOTING

^^^^^^^^^^ This:p

And I am stuffed after a workout as well, nothing to do with conditioning, if you're conditioned you should be pushing harder and still be stuffed.

IMO if you are not stuffed after a workout start putting the effort it. :)

I am normally stuffed after the workout and I agree a sleep would be ideal but not gonna happen.

I don't go anywhere near as fast paced as you do mostly because I am doing weights to get stronger and don't see the need to turn it into cardio.

My conditioning prob has something to do with it...really not doing any cardio atm...and again I do think the amount of sexy time I am having may be affecting my performance in the gym...

I do think that EVERYONE should be wrecked after training and if they are not then they should really look at if they are training hard enough or not...I dont know how guys could train for 2-3 hours....

This is probably a testiment to poor diet and conditioning combeined with liking workouts to absolutely grind me into the ground but I used to yawn a lot and I've had to stop and throw up so many times I stopped counting. I think I gave up after I got to around 18 :p

You should feel completely fucked after a workout. If you don't, what the hell were you doing in there?

Half an hour later or so, I'm good to go. But immediately after I walk out, I'm completely depleted, absolutely nothing left in the tank. Even the stretching is a bloody effort.

I normally still feel fine after upper body training, ie bench press and military press. But squats and deadlifts are a lot more taxing.

You should feel completely fucked after a workout. If you don't, what the hell were you doing in there?

Half an hour later or so, I'm good to go. But immediately after I walk out, I'm completely depleted, absolutely nothing left in the tank. Even the stretching is a bloody effort.

Yea mate Im the same....just totally fucked, depleted, drained.