• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the one thing that shits me is wearing all my good shirts around the house and to bed, even worse my new ones, you only get that new shirt feel once per shirt and im usually saving that shirt for going somewere nice, 50% of shirts will change shape or size in the first wash and will never fit the same as it did when it was new, now days my new shirts get stacked under my work or gym cloth

Strange one, I always wash shirts or any cloths before I wear them as recommended by most manufacturers. Shirts look weird when new, as they have strange folds when coming out of the packet.

I hate it when she starts giving me a blowie but does not finish the job then wants to ride the bronco…

the one thing that shits me is wearing all my good shirts around the house and to bed, even worse my new ones, you only get that new shirt feel once per shirt and im usually saving that shirt for going somewere nice, 50% of shirts will change shape or size in the first wash and will never fit the same as it did when it was new, now days my new shirts get stacked under my work or gym cloth

Mate, my missus will borrow all my new shit to her tight arsed sister all the time.
Fuken hate that, it's brand new, I get to make it now used, NOT her sisters family.

Just from the top of my head, the recent examples are:
1. My new Nikon DSLR long lens 18-270 zoom with stabilising motor, fully sick, just put it on the camera, haven't had a chance to use it outside yet, she borrows the camera to her tight arsed sisters husband to shoot his kids soccer match.
2. My brand new Spyder ski jacket, pants and gloves, still had the fuken tags on them, who is the first kunce to break them it? Make them wet with snow and stain them? Yep, her tight arsed sisters husband.
3. My brand new samsonite travel case, not the first to put it on a plane either. Guess who borrowed it to whom before I got a chance to put a single pair of jocks in it or a single scuff mark on it? Yep fuken again!

And don't even get me started on the mountain bike, tent and video camera.

Shit now I've got myself all worked up!

Mate, my missus will borrow all my new shit to her tight arsed sister all the time.
Fuken hate that, it's brand new, I get to make it now used, NOT her sisters family.

Just from the top of my head, the recent examples are:
1. My new Nikon DSLR long lens 18-270 zoom with stabilising motor, fully sick, just put it on the camera, haven't had a chance to use it outside yet, she borrows the camera to her tight arsed sisters husband to shoot his kids soccer match.
2. My brand new Spyder ski jacket, pants and gloves, still had the fuken tags on them, who is the first kunce to break them it? Make them wet with snow and stain them? Yep, her tight arsed sisters husband.
3. My brand new samsonite travel case, not the first to put it on a plane either. Guess who borrowed it to whom before I got a chance to put a single pair of jocks in it or a single scuff mark on it? Yep fuken again!

And don't even get me started on the mountain bike, tent and video camera.

Shit now I've got myself all worked up!

Fuck that made me angry just reading it. I hate lending shit to anyone. Especially new stuff.

That would seriously give me the shits.. and it takes a lot for me to get the shits (apart from Bali Belly). I would sternly announce a 'we need to talk sesh' and set some very clear boundaries. No taking before asking!

If its new 100x worse.. fuck that, I would be bellowing like an orang utan and rioting out in the yard if that happened. I mean how would the missus feel if you grabbed her new victorias secret and loaned it to your sister without asking?? Double standards much lol.

Fucking jesus guys, grow a pair, don't like something your wife's doing? Tell her to stop.

What's she gonna do? Get mad, eventually she won't be mad.

If you simply stand by and let your wife annoy the shit out of you, then whats going to change? Sometimes you have to hurt feelings, women love a man that they can't walk all over.

Wtf? Had an argument with my brother-in-law at my auntie's house.
On the way home I get chewed out by the wife for being so rude. The dude was talking crap earlier in the day and arguing so I had dropped the subject. Then at dinner HE starts up again so I let him have it.

And IM the one who gets chewed out, whereas everyone was ok with him being a know-it-all because apparently "that's just him"

So I let the wife have it for being an unsupportive such and such. She starts to bak off and then decides now she's pissed off with me for being PISSED AT HER!

Next day she drops me at work and I puss out and apologise - I get home and I kid you not I'm still getting the silent treatment! Why? For "saying sorry and then just walking off and not saying goodbye"!!!

What the actual fuck? Why does my chick walk all over me like this? She's generally the kindest woman in the world, but she's got my fuckin' nuts, I'm telling ya

Well seeing as I'm in this thread the wife wants a new dishwasher coz apparently our one doesn't clean the dishes properly, I think she got sorta shitty when I suggested she scrub a little harder, but I digress, so I have a look at the dishes and all the dishes I know for a fact are spotless, yet most of the one she has stacked at the dirty ones, she has basically been putting caked on dirty dishes in the dishwasher instead of rinsing them first to get the main food and sauces off and then planes the dishwasher for not getting 4 days old dried on oats or wheeties from the kids or whatever when we all know that shit sets like fuckin concrete...