• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Study: Milk may not be very good for bones or the body

Oh snap... just found this. It's all making so much sense now [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; You really are just jelly aren't you?

http://www.fonterra.com/au/en/financial/global+dairy+industry/new+zealand+dairy+industry

'NZ is the worlds largest exporter of dairy commodoties...'

It's ok Bazz.. I understand m8.

Theres as many cows as people back in NZ... I can understand how that would chit you no end given you're living on a phucking continent with many more millions of acres and they still out-performing your arse.

Oh snap... just found this. It's all making so much sense now [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; You really are just jelly aren't you?

http://www.fonterra.com/au/en/financial/global+dairy+industry/new+zealand+dairy+industry

'NZ is the worlds largest exporter of dairy commodoties...'

It's ok Bazz.. I understand m8.

Theres as many cows as people back in NZ... I can understand how that would chit you no end given you're living on a phucking continent with many more millions of acres and they still out-performing your arse.

Lol. Why would I care what NZ export, it doesn't effect me.

Nz is only the largest exporter because no one lives there. It's no where near the largest producer of dairy.

Export prices are lower than domestic anyway. Another lol.

In the 1950s America and NZ cows had the same average cow production. Today america has tripled that and NZ have only increased slightly. Lol. Great progress.

NZ cows doesn't out perform any developed country. Lol. Try again buddy.

[MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; :D

giphy.gif

2013 GDP per capital (purchasing power parity to take account of cost of living). (IMF data)

Australia 14th $US45,000

NZ 32nd $US33,600

I would rather have minerals than milk.