• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

strong for 308lb

you may not consider Joe Morrow's squat strong, but i suspect about 99% of the powerlifting community would: 2010 comp he did 534 pounds (over 240kg), nowithstanding reality that it is the total that counts (ten times bodyweight).

Sports with weight classes have them for obvious reasons that go beyond a summary about 'strong is strong'.

you may not consider Joe Morrow's squat strong, but i suspect about 99% of the powerlifting community would: 2010 comp he did 534 pounds (over 240kg), nowithstanding reality that it is the total that counts (ten times bodyweight).

Sports with weight classes have them for obvious reasons that go beyond a summary about 'strong is strong'.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

I remain a fan, I like people willing to have a go with thought rather than merely accepting staus quo spoken by elites.

doesn't mean we can't argue though when there ae differces of opinion.

I remain a fan, I like people willing to have a go with thought rather than merely accepting staus quo spoken by elites.

doesn't mean we can't argue though when there ae differces of opinion.
So you contradict yourself when you say lost cause, you exaggerate or "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?

It was a brief lapse of judgment by myself and a bitter comment; one must never give up hope in humanity (and Oni).

I repeat, this forum would be worse of without him for amusement factor alone, along with his (often) useful contributions.

No, i wont be joining the anti-Oni group.

Yes- but I don't think you get high brow people on this forum. But good for you. You champion the efforts of the monobrow!
Not many members here who look like this:
621px-Neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.png

Make spritcha a mod in my opinion

I for one think the forum needs a PA mod. Things get a little onesided here at times.

He has certainly got the runs on the board and conducts himself in a very mod worthy way. But the question is would he be a mod if asked?

Ignoring the above totally and taking this further off topic I don't think the moderation here by groar or sticky is one-sided at all

Ignoring the above totally and taking this further off topic I don't think the moderation here by groar or sticky is one-sided at all

Will clarify.

I got no probs with how groar or sticky conduct themselves. I just think spritcha would make an excellent mod.

Just posted by Jim Wender. This guy is a top level Bulgarian strongman
Bulgarian Strongman - JimWendler.com

“Fuck all these weight classes. When I get to worlds I’ll have to compete against guys weighing 400+ pounds. You Americans and weight classes. Strongman has 2 weight classes in my opinion. If you’re under 231 you’re a lightweight. If you’re over you’re a heavy weight. Strong is fucking strong.”