• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

string teenyboppers less likely to die..

From a less abstract POV, I simply don't like the idea of putting my tongue or my penis where other penises have been, and I feel it would be hypocritical to be turned off by a girl's sexual history and at the same time go around having sex with whoever I feel like.

Seriously??? .... Penis and Vagina's aren't special magical bits you know?, they don't leave magic fairy dust where they've been...

(and FYI, sex with a virgin girl is distinctly over-rated - initially painful for them)

although, frankly, if someone has any sense of reverence for their god, their god saying not to do something should be all the reason they need not to do it

Once you finally realise the imaginary sky fairy falls in the same category as Santa claus and the easter bunny you may feel differently about missing out on major experiences in your life because your parents told you there was a big man above the clouds.

Whilst I have a different view of the world to Ryan's, I don't think we should be giving him lectures or trying to change his point of view. Can you imagine the outcry if he was trying to convert everyone to his way of life? You guys are essentially doing the same thing.

Whatever you think of the major religions, if people follow them properly they are a pretty clean, healthy, inoffensive way to live. It may be a bit strange but it is no threat to people who are not religious. The threats all come in when it gets twisted.

I certaintly agree with Ryan on the avoidance of STI's, if thats part of his reasoning. The only person they should be rooting is me, not any of you filthy bastards :D

GROAR got shagged and now he's back
niXKW.gif

Ryan interesting values mate. :eek:

But some of the best sex I have ever had was before I was married.

I mean I love Spagetti Bonaise, but imagine if that was the only meal you ever had in your life. IMO there is enough time to eat Spagetti Bolonaise every day once you are married, before that taste what the world has to offer, variety is the spice of life.

It's like buying a car without test driving a few different models first, how do you know what you like???